Chapter 522 - Capturing the Hidden Base

BAM! BAM! BAM!

The black lightning roared in the sky as it struck down a lone figure hundreds, no, thousands of times.

"Argh!!"

The man spat a mouthful of blood as he took a distance but the black lightning followed him. The monster also chased after him.

He couldn't believe it. A third evolution monster was suppressing him? An Annihilation Realm master?

Fuck those higher-ups!!

This monster was stronger than the normal third evolution stage monster. This monster was fully equipped with high-grade equipment. It could use spells like those mages. Also, its release form was longer than normal.

[Element Drive: Earth Force]!

Even after using everything that he had got, he couldn't find an opportunity to defeat this monster.

Swoosh!

Souta chased after the man while pondering how could he capture this man alive. He finished testing his strength as he found that he could go toe to toe with an S-rank expert and even pushed an S-rank into the corner.

He didn't even use his [Draw Blood].

Also, his Archetype had grown stronger. His proficiency was just 4% before but now it reached 6%. The increase was just 2% yet the difference was huge. He didn't even need to use the fifth form to severely damage an S-rank.

Just the first form alone was enough to suppress those A-rank experts. Souta glanced below and the black lightning was pressuring the A-rank experts and this was the reason why they couldn't help the S-rank.

If they joined forces there's a possibility that they could kill him but why would Souta let that happen.

Archetype really lived up to its title, the supreme skill.

Boom!

Souta slashed his sword diagonally. The man raised his halberd to block Souta's attack.

Bang!

He managed to block it but the force behind it blew him away. His figure crashed on the mountain like a meteorite causing a huge causing on it.

The man quickly stood up but he realized that he was surrounded by black tentacles.

"Fuck! I don't have a time for these pests!!"

He roared angrily and thrust his halberd forward.

[Night Piercing Thrive]!

The black tentacles in front of him were shredded into tiny pieces in an instant. But then the black lightning struck down at his position.

Boom!

He needed to constantly change his position or else the lightning will strike him down. Once it struck him, it will continue a barrage of thousands of lightning bolts. It will be harder to escape when that happens.

Swoosh!

But he made a grave mistake...

He took his attention to somewhere else so he didn't even notice that Souta was flying at him. When he noticed it, it was already too late.

"Fuck!"

A loud ear-piercing sound echoed as Souta flew in the mid-air. His body caused a shockwave as it tore the air. He grinned widely and thrust his sword forward.

The sword was covered in layers of flesh, a dense amount of best feram, and black lightning from the first form.

The man reacted by shifting his body to the side but the sword managed to pierce his shoulder. At least, he avoided deadly injury in his heart.