Chapter 568: Orina V

Zone 9, the floating islands…

Souta smiled inwardly as he tightly clenched his fists. He knew that taking his equipment wouldn’t be too easy.

The floating islands covers an area of 5,300,567 square kilometers. It was comparable to a continent on some planets. The floating islands were enormous as lava was floating out of it making a horrific scene along with the red background.

The Magna demi and the forces of the Council were trying to occupy this zone because of its rich resources. The rare metals and herbs could be found in any of the islands.

The group traveled from island to island avoiding the eyes of the two sides. It was too soon to make an appearance and he didn’t want to confront them while he haven’t found the location of his equipment.

Aside from the magna race and Council, the group also avoided some of the islands that houses extremely powerful monsters. The Molten Junua was a monster with a height of ten meters. It has a head of a lion, its hair was sharp thin metals, and its body was covered in a red exoskeleton made for swimming through magma.

It was a territorial monster that attack any creature that entered its nest. As long as they didn’t enter its territory, the Molten Junua wouldn’t initiate an attack. That’s why the magna race and Council avoided the territory of this certain monster.

The group found a rocky island and they decided to rest in this place.

“It’s been a few days since we entered this planet. I don’t think I could stay here in my whole life. Just looking at the scenery around me could already give me depressions.” Eztein sighed as he lay down on his back. Even if he looked at the sky, all he could see was just a layer of dark red clouds with lightning flashing every second.

“It’s also hot here,” Amanda said from the side.

“Although our bodies could handle it, 400 degrees celsius is still too much. Well, it’s pretty good to train it. Our body would adapt to this temperature if we stay here for too long. If that happens, opponents that use fire attribute would be easy for us.” Franklin said with a smile.

“We wouldn’t stay here for too long. Tomorrow, we’re going to start moving without care.” Souta said.

“Oh, so a battle is going to start. Hey, I like it.” The smile on Franklin’s face grew wider.

Suddenly, Elder Guan joined the conversation.

“I don’t think we have to wait that long.” Elder Guan said as he turned his head and stared at the sky.

“Hmm…?” Souta stood up and looked in the direction where Elder Guan was looking. His eyes adjusted and he saw a group of people flying in his direction.

Those people weren’t magna demi. Aside from magna demi, the other race could only come from the Council.

“The Council is here. Prepare yourself.” Souta said to his people.

Alice, Franklin, Amanda, and Eztein quickly stood up and silently gather their energy. They were preparing for combat since the other side came from the Council.

Souta narrowed his eyes as he saw through the people from the other side.

‘Three S-rank, fifteen A-rank, and thirty-three B-rank experts. One of them completely solidified the mana pool. It means a peak S-rank.’ He said inwardly as he assessed the power level.

Then, about the combat skills? He wouldn’t doubt that the enemy’s combat skill was high as he knew that the forces of the Council were fighting the magna race. In short, they had rich experience in life and death battles compared to the witches.