Chapter 553 - Witch Clan: Struggle III

Rowan's reflexes were on a different level. The body of a shackled realm expert couldn't be underestimated. It was on clearly a higher level than a third evolution monster and a person at solidifying realm.

Souta's sword slash has enough power to damage the tough body of a shackled realm. He saw it clearly and he tried to avoid it with his maximum speed which was faster than his sound attacks. Even though he was fast, he realized that the sword slash contained an energy that pulled him towards it.

'It's pulling me?! It's impossible...'

In the end, he couldn't avoid the violent energy torrent from the sword slash. It ripped his left shoulder apart and his entire left arm flew in the air. It wasn't that awful compared to getting his head cut into two. At the very least, he avoided death.

"It missed..." Doranjan muttered when he saw that Souta failed to kill Rowan.

Yuko fell down on the ground. The huge gaping hole on her chest was regenerating as she lifted her head and looked at the enemy.

The red dragon didn't know what was happening as he was busy intercepting all the sound waves. But since the golden bell continued to release strong sound waves it means that Rowan was still alive.

"I'm reaching my limit here... The central continent is truly dangerous."

The dragon didn't have a parasite so he couldn't recover from his injuries like Souta, Yuko, Doranjan, and Alice. Compared to the four of them, he was the easiest to kill.

Eilish turned to Torkez and asked, "Can you hold all of these witches for a few seconds? I'm going to help them for a while."

"Hold them. I don't think I can hold them for too long. A few seconds would be enough for them to kill me so make sure to make it fast." Torkez said in a grave tone.

Eilish was the focal point of this group and without her, they wouldn't be able to fight a group of witches that had several S-rank and more than thirty A-rank. Luckily, the witches were insane as they were fighting everyone in front of them including their fellow witches. If not for that, a single second would be enough for more than five S-rank to kill him.

"Twenty seconds and it will be done," Eilish said as she placed her hand on her stomach. The injuries that she received from fighting Rowan before were getting worse. She really envy these people that had strange yet powerful regeneration ability.

The two elders who were preventing more than thirty Annihilation Realm and a number of Extermination Realm witches got their hands full.

"Elder Guan. Assists them so leave our fellow clansmen to me. I can't promise you that no one will die but I'll try to minimize the casualties with everything I have." Elder Hanmi said to Elder Guan.

"Even so... Thirty Annihilation Realm masters are too much for you." Elder Guan hesitated. He never doubted the abilities of numbers. There were some cases in the war that an Extinction Realm master died in the hands of a combined force of Annihilation Realm masters.

"If no one stopped the Clan Leader then most of our fellow clansmen would die. Do you want that to happen?" Elder Hanmi said in a fierce tone.

"I understand." Elder Guan nodded.

...

"Fuck!!"

Souta roared as the sword slash continued to move forward directly slicing every object in its path. He felt weak as he fell on his knees. The tiredness and exhaustion assaulted his body. Even his wounds had stopped regenerating.

The queen parasite had reached its limit and from now on he wouldn't be able to use its regeneration ability until it recovered its strength.

"You're done." Rowan smiled as he tightened his other hand.