Chapter 494 - Witch

"Pick any talents that you think will have a great future. I will transplant the parasitic essence eater to control them."

Souta said in a cold tone. He knew that loyalty was a fragile thing to the people that he didn't even know. That's why he had to do this... Transplanting a parasitic essence eater in their body will not only boost their strength but Souta will also have a way to control them.

"I understand." Franklin nodded before he continued, "I didn't dare to make a big move as the higher power in this country are called Annihilation Realm. From my investigation, it seems that Annihilation Realm is equivalent to an S-rank expert."

"Mn."

Souta rubbed his chin as he realized that the name of the power level was the same as the Council of High-world in the game. If he remembered it correctly the highest power in this kind of world was Extinction Realm in other words a Shackled Realm expert.

Also, the Council of High-world had god-level powerhouses. It has five gods that managed that gigantic organization of sub-world. Their goal was to rival the Imperium and prevent the gods from Imperium from controlling too many high worlds, but the overall power of this organization was weak compared to the organization in the Imperium.

They could only compare to a large country in Giza Continent.

In the game, the Council of High-World was annihilated by Beelzebub. The Lord of Flies, Beelzebub, took all five of them alone. In the end, the four of the five gods had died and only one managed to escape. The entire Council of High-World was destroyed including their planets and galaxies.

"Pest from sub-world shouldn't get involved in the affairs of Imperium." That's what Beelzebub said at that time after he destroyed hundreds of high world alone.

Souta knew that it was far away in the future but his current organization wouldn't be able to handle the Council of High-World. That's why he should be careful in handling things here in this world as it was somehow connected to the council.

"I think that we can handle this country step by step but for the central continent... We can't do anything about it as the peak experts there already reached the shackled realm." Souta said to Franklin.

"I have the same thoughts... I will continue to expand my group and gather talents to increase the number of experts that can fight for us." Franklin said.

"Good." Souta nodded.

A knock came from the door and Yenxa's voice sounded once again.

"My Lord, the tall man is here."

"Torkez? Let him in. I want to hear his report too." Souta said to Yenxa.

The door opened and Torkez entered the room. Torkez swept his gaze across the room and his eyes landed on Franklin.

'It seems that Franklin has finished his task.' He thought as he stood in front of Souta and kneeled down.

If it was a normal time, it was fine to act like normal comrades or friends but the leader has given him a task so he had to treat it seriously and act accordingly.

"How is it? Did you finish it?"

Souta asked even though he knew the answer. The system already gave him a notification that the quest was completed and he received the reward even though he didn't do anything.

"Yes, but we encounter some problem so I want to ask your permission to take my subordinates with me," Torkez said in a respectful tone. He was talking about the people that remain in the Guardian Fortress. Those people only had the power of C-rank but they were quite useful for Torkez.