Chapter 424 - Liberation White Army

The mana density in Eidin Planet, Isabella's homeworld, was level 24. It was pretty high and it's the reason why the empire was so bent on taking this planet after they've discovered it. Even now, war was still ongoing in Eidin according to Alice.

Level 24 mana density. It was a treasure for the Great Astley Empire. Actually, with their technology, the empire could relocate its population to another planet but they didn't do so. Why? Well, it was because they valued their homeworld. They weren't comfortable to stay in another world. Yet, all this time they've only managed to increase the mana density level to level 7. Hundreds of years already had passed and their level didn't increase no matter what they do.

According to their calculation, it will take a few centuries before the mana density on their planet could reach level 10.

'Level 24... Yet, the density in Great World is thirty times higher than Eidin.' Souta chuckled inwardly. Still, the plan to increase a planet's mana density was absurd. Nobody would think about it except for the people of the empire.

Just how much did they love their homeworld?

"It's time-consuming. We should just abandon this world and went towards the empire." Franklin said as he leaned his back on his chair.

Souta was interested in Franklin's suggestion. This was the reason why he liked this type of person, they were straightforward. Head towards the empire to finish the problem was the most simple thing that he'd heard in this meeting. Such a normal answer and it fitted Souta's style.

Still, going towards the empire was easier to say.

"We should plan this first... Our strength isn't enough." Lydia said as she glanced at Franklin.

Torkez sighed and said, "I think that Franklin is right. We should focus our attention on the empire, not the subsidiary planet under their control. Lydia is right too we don't have enough forces to make it happen."

"I have something to say." Jamine slowly said as she looked at everyone. She was new so she was hesitating if she should join this important meeting or not.

Franklin, Torkez, Lydia, the dragon, and Souta turned their attention to her. Souta nodded his head at her as a sign that he gave her permission.

"Speak, little girl." The dragon said in monster language and his thoughts were passed through everyone in this room.

Jamine coughed and slowly said,

"Everyone has a point but personally I think that we should head towards the empire. The Astley Planet is too far and it will take a few jumps before we arrived there so we could simply gather allies at every stop.”

"We will abandon this planet and head towards the empire. While doing that, we'll dispatch small elite teams that will go to other planets. The only plan is to spread our name or our leader's name. It will make a big impact as our leader already had horrifying feats under his name. We just need to spread it and let the people willingly join our cause.

"Of course, we'll contact those organizations on different planets that could help us. We will persuade them and have them realized that our army has the largest chance that could defeat the Great Astley Empire."

This was in her mind ever since she saw Souta's power. She wanted him or this army to become the symbol of hope that will take down the empire.

Souta gazed at her before he opened his mouth, "Hmm... Are you sure that this will work? If no one helped us then we're done as our current power couldn't handle the might of the empire."

"This could work," Torkez said as he turned to Souta. "We should simply spread our names and people will flock towards us if they've discovered that we had the power to fight against the empire. Naturally, if my people aren't gone then they will help us. We have you and several dragons in our army. Just by looking at our formation, those people would feel that we have a chance. And it's the truth."