Chapter 511 - Battle in the Auction House

The room was wide and the air inside was tight. There's no window nor path for the air to enter deep inside this place so ordinary people below C-rank would suffer suffocation from this plane. The room was illuminated by a magic crystal that was hanging on the walls. Without this magic crystal, the entire place would be dark.

Souta's group was standing in front of the door frame. The door which was made of rare materials was on the floor just beside them. It seems that the people inside the room forcefully opened it.

The whole place didn't collapse even after S-rank powerhouses fought in this place.

It feels like Souta was inside a high level dungeon in Imperium. The dungeon in Imperium was durable as it could handle the power of powerful monsters. Just looked back when he subdued the White Jade Spider in the Forest of Eternal Light. The White Jade Spider was a third evolution stage monster yet the room that it resided at didn't even collapse.

'It was enchanted by runes...' Saya's voice sounded.

'Runes?' Souta glanced at the walls and floors. The walls and floor were color gray and it only had cracks on its surface.

'Yeah, you know about runes, right?' Saya said.

'Yes, I've learned its history and use in the institute.' Souta nodded.

Runes were similar to magic circles as they contained mysterious powers. The only difference was the runes couldn't be imprinted inside a person's inner consciousness. But it can be imprinted outside of a person's body.

In the game, the class of these people was called Rune Warriors or Rune Knights.

Runes were also an enchantment. Runes were imprinted in transmission talismans that made people communicate from different places. It has many uses and strengthening an object was one of them.

'I only know the basics of runes as I don't have a time to study it. In the institute, I learned the formation of a magic circle and it was already enough to take most of time my. Then, ever since we arrived in sub-world I diverge my attention on your Archetype Skill.' Souta said to Saya.

'Actually, I didn't expect that you wouldn't be bound by the restrictions of Archetype Skill so when I found out about it, I eagerly changed your training regime. After all, it will give a great advantage when fighting someone that didn't have Archetype Skill.' Saya said awkwardly.

Souta was about to reply to Saya when a young man from the opposite group stepped forward and released a powerful energy of an A-rank powerhouse.

Boom!

"This is dangerous... I didn't know how they killed Vincent's group easily. Vincent is a person at Annihilation Realm yet he didn't even last long against these people." Gragas said in a grave tone.

He wanted to attack but he didn't do so. The strength of the other group exceeded his imagination and he didn't have an idea how did they manage to kill Vincent's Group in a short amount of time.

"Extermination Realm..."

Amanda turned pale and felt that the aura of this young man was stronger than her.

The young man looked at the four of them and smiled, "The higher-ups are right. The third evolution monster is really here. We'll talk later after we capture you."

Souta glanced at Gragas and said, "Don't have a choice. We'll fight them here."

"It seems that you are their target," Gragas said.

"Well, it seems that they are related to the people that are occupying the hidden base of the Witch Clan." Souta smiled bitterly as he stepped forward.

"I'll paralyze them first just like what I did to the previous group so prepare yourself to attack anytime." The young man said as his mana started to gather on his hand creating a vortex of energy.