Chapter 464 - [Dual Element Drive]

[Dual Element Drive: Lightning and Flame Force]!!

The lightning and flames around Bryan's body grew stronger and wilder. This skill was a powerful unique skill of people that has two elemental affinities and above. This skill greatly boosted their firepower and their abilities related to their elements.

Lightning crackled in every direction. It enveloped everything within twenty-meter in diameter around Bryan. It will paralyze any people that have a low resistance to lightning and the flames will place a "burn" status on every people that will chip away their health by twenty per second.

The damage of this skill and the effect of this skill scale on the user's total amount of energy damage.

"Oh, this man has two elemental affinities and it seems that he mastered the unique skill of dual elements."

The S-rank expert that blocked Bryan's path said while narrowing his eyes. He thought that this young man with red hair was just strong but this power was outside of his expectations.

Nevertheless, this young man was still in the realm of liquefying mana and he couldn't easily close the gap between the two ranks.

"The mana consumption of this skill is huge... Well, it seems that I will have to play for a while until Lord Algard finished the ritual."

He said as his mana flowed in every inch of his body to strengthen his physical abilities. But then, the young man in his vision vanished.

"Wha-"

Bang! Bang!

The next thing that he saw was that the two A-rank and several B-rank experts near Bryan flew away as if they received a powerful attack.

It was too fast but he could still follow it.

A faint smile appeared on his face as he tilted his head to the side and a foot coated with lightning and flames passed beside his cheeks.

Swoosh!

"That was close..."

He clenched his fist as he threw a punch but he missed his opponent. His fist hit nothing but the force behind his punch destroyed the land in front of him.

Boom!

Bryan narrowed his eyes and threw a punch at the side of the S-rank. But before his punch landed, he felt a pain in his stomach.

Argh!

He looked down and saw a solid rock burst out of the ground.

'Earth element...'

"Yeah, my affinity is earth element..."

The S-rank closed his palm and waved his hand in front of him. Then, dozens of rocks protruded on the floor to hit Bryan.

Crackle*

A ball of lightning formed on Bryan's palm and he used it to crush the rocks that were flying at him.

Bang! Bang! Bang!

'Shit!'

Bryan glanced at the S-rank. The effect of his lightning and flames release wasn't effective on this man. It couldn't even paralyze or burn him.

The difference in A-rank and S-rank wasn't only the form of their mana in their mana pool.

All the mana of a B-rank expert in their mana pool was in gaseous state. Then, the mana inside the mana pool of an A-rank expert was in a liquid state. The release of this mana was much stronger than the gaseous state. Also, the fortifying effects were higher.