Chapter 479 - Cosmic Power

Souta and the rest safely arrived in the Guardian Fortress. It's been a few months since they came inside the living labyrinth and they finally cleared it after training all the time.

"We'll talk later but for now let's rest our bodies and minds first."

Souta said to his group before he went to his room and lay down on the bed. They were fighting nonstop for the past few months so it was important for them to rest their minds and bodies.

Of course, they were going to leave this place. They've finished their goal here so he didn't forget to mention the transportational gate to the crew of this ship. The ordinary crew of this ship was the subordinates that Torkez brought and the Gyun's party that Souta met in this world.

While they were resting the ship will travel in space using the transportational gate to close the distance between them and the Great World Imperium. Souta used the route of the Great Astley Empire as he knew that it would lead him to the Imperium just like what happened in the game.

In the blink of an eye, the Guardian Fortress in the Eidin Planet disappeared and it appeared on another planet far away from the Eidin Planet. This zone was called an unexplored area as the Great Astley Empire haven't explored this galaxy.

The Great Astley Empire was an enormous empire that controlled hundreds of habitable planets. Their hands reached several galaxies around their home planet. And each galaxy only had five to ten habitable planets. The rest were just mining areas for resources.

But they still prefer to mine resources from a planet that has living creatures as the resources from this planet couldn't be compared to those mining planets. Also, the mana density of those mining planets was too low as if it didn't have any mana in the atmosphere at all. All it had were just various chemicals.

Souta closed his eyes as he focused his attention on the system in his mind. A semi-transparent screen appeared in front of him and rows of words were written on it.

[Cosmic Sign: Ophiuchus]

This title only provided him with +100 points to all stats. The abilities that it provided were all sealed in the system store and he needed skill points and free attribute points to unlock it.

His body couldn't handle all the powers of the legacy that's why the system suggested that he should convert the power to experience points. Luckily, the system stored all the lost energy or else he wouldn't have a chance to acquire all these abilities again.

Just what the hell was the system? It could even seal the Cosmic Power, one of the strongest abilities in the universe.

Souta couldn't help but recall the voices that he heard when he evolved.

The Four Authorities, the Aspect of the Sins, and the Star Zodiacs.

He was sure that the Star Zodiacs were the Cosmic Power that he gained in the living labyrinth. The voices said that they were needed. These powers were needed for what? He didn't know the answer but he felt that he was getting closer to the truth.

Once he evolved, he was sure that he will unlock a part of his memories when he was still living on Planet Earth. He will also know why he was sent here and why the game that he was playing back then was real.

'Ieshi Clan... And my name is Souta Ieshi. My grandfather said that I shouldn't forget my name no matter what happens as it will help me. I should try to find traces of the Ieshi Clan in Imperium but I haven't heard anything about this clan in the game so I don't know where to start.'

Souta furrowed his brows as he was contemplating where he should start in finding the clues of this mysterious clan that existed twenty thousand years ago.