Chapter 581: Heroes

The group traveled for a day until they found a dukedom. The dukedom was called Lubock and it has more than five hundred thousand population. Lubbock was a dukedom located at the western part of Hairin.

Hairin was the land ruled by Dionysus, a powerful god from Mount Olympus.

Judging from this, Souta knew that they were far from the demons. It means that they were safe for a while and didn’t need to worry about the demons. Well, it’s better to be cautious than to regret it later so they will still keep up their guards.

Souta, Alice, Eztein, and Eilish entered the dukedom. The dukedom was lively and thousands of people were coming in and out of the dukedom every day.

“Hmm… It’s pretty lively here.” Eilish muttered as she looked around at her surrounding.

“Do you think so?” Souta raised his eyebrows.

“They are waiting for something,” Alice said.

“Something?” Eztein looked around.

“Let’s find a place to stay first. Then, we’ll tour around the place while looking for a merchant we can make a deal with.” Souta said to them.

The group hurriedly finds an inn. Eztein and Eilish were pretty excited to explore a dukedom from the Great World.

“I can feel the strength of ordinary people here but I haven’t seen someone that could rival me,” Eilish said.

“Do you think people that broke a mortal shackle is common here? No, they are pretty rare considering that most of the people that broke a shackle have high status. You wouldn’t see them walking around.” Souta explained to her.

“Mm. Those people are pretty much in noble households.” Alice added.

“I see.” Eilish nodded her head.

“Also, most of the people that have potential went to the capital of Hairin. They either wanted to join the god’s legion or make a name for themselves.” Souta said.

“Ow, then what’s the power level of the strongest person in this place, boss?” Eztein asked.

“Hmm…” Souta rubbed his chin before he said, “Shackled realm… I think. Maybe a solidifying realm.”

“Oh, then this is pretty much the countryside.”

“Yeah, you can call it like that.” Souta nodded.

“You said that people with potential went to the capital to join the god’s legion, right? Then, who is the god managing it? I haven’t seen a god managing a land before. I only know the gods from the council so I’m pretty much clueless about them.” Eilish asked.

“Dionysus is the god that’s ruling the Hairin. He is one of the top gods of the Mount Olympus and he was very powerful. The gods of the council wouldn’t win against Dionysus even if they fought him.” Souta looked at them and said, “But I will warn you. Don’t mention the name of the gods easily as most of the people here worshipped them. You have to add Lord if you will speak about them in public.”

“That strong?!” Eztein was surprised.

“Yeah, the gods of the council only have above average strength.” Souta slowly explained the difference between the two.

Mount Olympus is one of the Holy Lands of God’s Continent. No mortal could easily enter this land as most of the creatures that were living here were either gods or people that received the blessings of a god.

The Council of High-World only had five gods yet the Mount Olympus had more than forty gods in its ranks. The difference was huge and even the non-holy land had three to six gods in their ranks.