Chapter 599: Execution: Tomb

The chains on the monster’s huge body fell to the ground causing a loud metallic sound.

Boom!

In the next moment, the monster roared as a powerful wave of best feram swept out in the entire colosseum.

The audience was shocked as no one expected that the organizer of the colosseum would send out a third evolution monster.

“For the final touch! Our main character here will fight a powerful monster called Grim Rock! Will they entertain us or not? Everyone place your bet!!”

The organizer said in a loud voice while opening his arms widely.

“OHHHHH!!!”

The audience shouted in excitement.

Eztein was wounded and exhausted so it would be a good match for a third evolution monster. This match should be entertaining for them.

Eztein simply watched them with a blank expression. Everyone was underestimating him. Even though he was injured and cursed, the mastermind behind this really thought that he couldn’t fight a third evolution monster.

“Wrong…”

He muttered in a low voice and under everyone’s eyes, his body inflated as several layers of flesh covered him like an armor.

“Ah, it feels good. It’s been six days since I’ve used the ability of my parasite so I feel refreshed.”

He smiled as he turned his eyes on the monster in front of him.

Eztein was suppressing his parasite’s ability so that his wounds wouldn’t recover. It was all to fool everyone so that they think that he didn’t have that kind of ability.

A week ago, he was sure that no one saw him when he recovered his severed arm.

It’s not that he didn’t use the power of parasite. He just limited the power of parasites in the past week or else he would collapse from the torture and the curse in his body.

Especially, the curse. It was hard to suppress it with his mana alone. He wouldn’t last if he didn’t have the parasite. The curse was slowly corrupting him while the parasite was regenerating the corrupted parts bit by bit.

“Are you surprised everyone?”

Eztein asked as his mana slowly covered his body. He tightened his fist and quickly charged at Grim Rock.

Boom!

Souta smiled when he saw this. Defeating Grim Rock wouldn’t be a problem for Eztein anymore.

Grim Rock was already insane and its intelligence became low because of the constant torture its experience in the past. It was like a human with a mental problem.

“Just what did they do to that Grim Rock?”

Souta muttered as he could feel boundless hatred from that monster. He would become like that if he couldn’t control his emotion.

“Souta,” Alice called his name.

Souta turned his head and his brows quickly narrowed down.

“Have you felt it?” Alice asked.

Souta nodded as he turned his head from the side. He could feel several fluctuations of curses around them.

What they didn’t know was that hundreds of people already died from the curse while they were watching the battle on the colosseum.

People were already panicking across the entire dukedom.

“It seems that something is happening while we are busy here,” Alice said.