Chapter 591: Dukedom of Halbun

“You will depart this night. You will go to the dukedom without notifying other people. Don’t let the people of the dukedom know you are from Athen’s Champion as there’s a chance that the culprit will escape.” Carmel said to him.

“I understand.” Souta nodded as he glanced at the mission on his system. This mission will not be easy considering the rewards that he could receive.

“I hope you completed this mission. I personally took it from the other leader just to give it to you.” Carmel paused and said, “Your circle will be promoted to Second Class Squadron after this.”

“Thanks, I appreciate it, sir,” Souta said.

His goal was the First Class Blue Squadron. Once his circle attained that rank, they would be given the right to explore the sub-worlds under Athena’s control.

At the moment, his circle was still a Third Class Yellow Squadron. He still needed four more advancement missions to reach the First Class Blue Squadron. The First Blue Squadron was rare in Tenth Grain War, this was the reason why Souta choose the Tenth Grain. He wanted to monopolize all the missions that he will get once their circle was promoted to that level.

“Good. You can go now. I expect a good news once you return.” Carmel said.

Souta bowed before he left Carmel’s office. He went to the Astros’ room in headquarters to discuss this mission with others.

Carmel looked at the closed door and sighed.

“The demons are attacking the continent and various evil organizations are taking advantage of the chaos. The whole situation is getting worse. We need to pluck out those organizations with evil intention.”

He pinched the bridge of his nose. He guessed that sooner or later they will be dispatched to confront the demons in an all-out battle.

“I didn’t think that a huge war would occur like this in my generation. Gods… I wonder what are their thoughts about this war.”

Souta called Alice and Eztein. He told them that they had a mission.

“This mission was passed directly to me by the Tenth Grain War Leader Carmel. You will not tell anyone about it and this will be our advancement mission. Once we completed it, we will be promoted to Second Class Squadron.”

“Oh, an advancement mission? I guess that it will not be easy, unlike our past missions.” Eztein said.

“What about Eilish? Are you planning to tell her about this?” Alice asked.

“Yep, but I will not tell her the details of our mission,” Souta replied to her.

He stood up and opened the cabinet on the corner. The cabinet was full of low-grade health potions and low-grade mana potions. These potions were provided by legion after they were promoted to First Class Yellow Squadron.

‘This mission will not be easy. It’s also strangely difficult for a promotional mission for Second Class Yellow Rank.’ Souta said inwardly as he picked several potions and placed them on the table.

Alice and Eztein followed suit. They prepared the equipment and potions that could help them in this mission.

“Boss, I want to ask. Why don’t we recruit people to join us in our circle?” Eztein asked while arranging the equipment.

“I just don’t want to. I will ask Franklin and others to join Athen’s Legion but as for other people I don’t think I could accept them.” Souta replied to him.

“It’s because they don’t have parasitic essence eater, right?”

Alice and Souta glanced at Eztein when they heard his words.