Chapter 570: [Yin Yang Bracelet]

Flames were everywhere and explosions would erupt every second. Sounds of screams and crying were all over the place as blood covered the entire land.

“Mommy! Mommy!”

A child holding a stuffed toy in her hand was crying in the middle of the burning city.

The buildings were falling and the whole area was filled with smoke and dust.

The child had nowhere to go. Her parents had just died and she would die soon. She was just a five-year-old kid so she didn’t have enough power to survive in this calamity. A powerless person like her wouldn’t last long in the world of war.

Crack!

A huge building fell over and crashed onto her fragile body. In an instant, she died and she didn’t even realize it.

Boom!

This incident wasn’t only happening in this city. It was occurring in the other cities across the whole continent too. The people that were protecting and managing the city were helpless against the calamity that hit them.

The demons.

The demon from folklore had appeared before everyone’s eyes. It caught all the forces off guard and in just a single day more than fifty percent of the central continent’s population was wiped out, including the monsters.

The Union Peace and Night Watch were in the middle of a war against Monster Dungeon when these demons appeared out of nowhere. The three gigantic organizations were turned into ruins and most of their forces had perished leaving only a few higher-ups that escaped from the battle.

The Extinction Realm masters of the Union Peace and Night Watch successfully escaped but the fourth evolution monsters of the Monster Dungeon fought to death with their Lord, a fifth evolution monster.

It was a battle that last twenty-four hours and chipped away the forces of the demons. The people that died were uncountable as some of the corpses had turned into dust. Even the geographical structure of the continent had changed because of the power of the fifth evolution monster.

In the end, the Monster Dungeon was defeated. The sole fifth evolution stage monster of this world had perished.

“Tsk, I didn’t think that there would be a fifth evolution stage monster on this planet. Because of this, the mission got delayed.” The leader of the 3rd division said in an annoyed tone.

The Heavenly Demon Palace had seventy-two armies and each army was commanded by Demon Pillar, a God-level powerhouse. A demon army consisted of several demon corps which was commanded by a Demon Saint, a Hero-rank in Giza Continent’s term.

What this demon commanded was only a demon division. A demon division was lower than a demon corps as a demon corps consisted of several demon divisions.

The demon that could command a division had at least a power level of Demon Saint. They were powerful on their own and his subordinates were powerful too.

“We even lost two of our brigade commanders in the battle.” One of the demons reported.

If a demon corps consisted of demon division, then a demon division consisted of several demon brigades.

The army ranking of the demon army from highest to lowest was Army Leader, Corps Leader, Division Commander, Brigade Commander, Battalion Commander, Company Leader, Platoon Leader, and Squad Captain.

And the two demons that died were brigade commanders, a Demon Spirit which was equal to SSS-rank. The death of brigade commanders was a huge loss to his division and he didn’t know how he could explain it to the corps leader.