Chapter 412- Legacy of the God of Hunt

"I don't have a time to explain it to you..." Travksy then glanced at Isabella. "You're my successor. You will inherit my skills and knowledge. I hope that it will help you in your journey to the top."

Isabella nodded meekly.

"Still, your group is pretty strange. A blood goblin, a dead vajra deity, and a human." Travksy said with a smile and then his expression turned serious. "I'm going to warn you. Prepare yourself. Gather powerful allies and prevent gods from dying. I know that it's hard to do it as your power level is too low but the calamity is coming."

He already saw that Saya was dead. She was just a consciousness like him that was stuck in an object. Nothing escape from the senses of a powerful god of hunt.

"Is that about the Great War that happened twenty thousand years ago?" Souta asked.

Travsky raised his eyebrows as he glanced at Souta. He slowly opened his mouth and said, "So you know about it?"

"Yes, somehow. I've discovered some things about what happened in the past. Can you tell us what's the status of the opponents that you've fought?" Souta asked.

"I couldn't tell you even though I want to say it to everyone. A powerful curse is currently active that let everyone from that era shut their mouth about the great war. Luckily, I already inscribed some words in the stone tablet before that curse was activated." Travksy said in a deep tone.

"So you're saying that you couldn't tell anyone about it as the curse is preventing you? I understand." Souta nodded as he narrowed his eyes.

Just how powerful is their opponent to cast a curse that stopped everyone in that era to say anything about that event?

"That curse prevented us from telling everyone about it. It also prevented us from writing down words about it. If you're wondering about the words on the stone tablet then worry not. I've already written it before the curse was activated so nothing happened to me. I'm not the only one who left hints about the event. Just roam around the Imperium and you will find it. If you pieced it together then you will understand what really happened back then..." Travksy said to them.

Souta didn't say anything as he just kept looking at the god of hunt. He already had an idea and he still wanted to ask some questions but he knew that Travksy couldn't answer him because of that powerful curse.

Travksy recalled something and he asked, "You said that twenty thousand years had passed?"

"Yeah," Souta answered him. He waited for a while but the god of hunt just kept looking at him. He frowned and asked, "Are they coming?"

The god of hunt just kept looking at him seriously and Souta understood that he was right. The invaders were coming to the Imperium.

After a few moments, Travksy opened his mouth and said, "This is it. I'm going to disappear now. You have an idea about the event so don't forget my words. Prepare yourself and gather powerful allies..."

His body slowly turned transparent and he disappeared into thin air.

Swoosh!

The next moment, Souta and Isabella found themselves in front of the stone tablet with a blank expression.

"Accept this gift of mine. It will help you in your journey before you reached godhood..."

Travksy's faint voice lingered in their ears and Souta heard a notification in his head.

*Ding!*

[You've received the blessing of the God of Hunt!]

[God of Hunt Blessing: A blessing from a powerful God of Hunt. It will provide the user's great boost in his overall abilities.]