Chapter 509 - Auction

Souta, Amanda, Yenxa, and Gragas went to the auction site.

The Crimson Auction.

This was a famous underground auction in the whole city. It attracted a lot of wealthy and powerful people because of their rare treasures.

The group wore masks to conceal their appearance. They could use their parasites but they didn't do so because the people from the hidden base witness their parasite ability.

Although those people wouldn't recognize the parasite if they just used it to cover their face, it's still better to be careful.

Also, most of the people in the auction were wearing a mask to prevent some risk of other people knowing their identity. It was one of the written rules in this auction.

The outside appearance of the auction was dull and it looked like a normal passage. But the space inside the passage was like a giant maze. It lives up to its reputation as the largest auction house in the city.

"We are here,"

Gragas said as he took a seat on the back rows. They weren't VIPs so they couldn't get a private room.

Entering the auction house was easy thanks to Gragas. Gragas was a regular and he had a pass. He could easily get Souta and the rest some pass so that they could enter the auction without paying.

After all, an S-rank expert was still a powerhouse even if he didn't have an organization. People would respect him for his strength.

That's the privilege of a powerhouse.

Souta, Amanda, and Yenxa sat on the seats beside him.

Souta smiled under the mask while glancing at Gragas. He didn't tell Gragas about Amanda as it was still too dangerous.

"This is pretty big..."

He muttered while looking at the people around the place.

Thousands of people were waiting for the auction to start. It definitely lives up to its reputation.

So what kind of items will appear here aside from the soul weapon?

He was quite interested in what he will find.

While he was deep in his thoughts, he heard Gragas' cold voice.

"Hey, don't use your monster energy here? It would be dangerous if people discovered that you're a monster. Thousands of guards would surround us and most of their strength are Disaster Realm and Extermination Realm."

Gragas said while looking at him with fierce eyes. He had to avoid that situation no matter what happens. His strength wasn't enough to fight hundreds of Extermination Realm.

"I know. You don't have to worry about me. If someone discovered me then you can quickly attack me to clear your name."

Souta replied to Gragas.

Amanda just listened to their conversation.

Soon, the auctioneer appeared on the stage and the whole place turned silent. Everyone knew that the auction will start so they focused their attention on the stage.

The auctioneer gave a welcome speech for a minute before he started the auction by bringing the first item on the stage.

The first item was just a rare blue grade whip.

The second item was a spell book that contained a tier 1 spell.

The third item was an orange grade gauntlet.

The fourth item was another spell book but this time the spell that can be learned from it was a low grade tier 2.

What surprised Souta was the ninth item. The ninth item was a monster orb of a third evolution stage monster.