Chapter 505 - Secret of Archetype

Souta and Amanda were looking at the window when they heard a knock on the door.

Knock! Knock!

Souta turned his head and asked, "Who is it?"

"I'm a servant of Lady Eilish. Lady Eilish is hoping that she could see you tomorrow." A low feminine voice sounded behind the door.

"I understand. You can go now." Souta said while looking at the door.

Eilish was a shackled realm expert. She was too powerful and Souta had to be cautious when dealing with her. He knew that he couldn't stop her if she wanted to move against him, and Eilish understood it. That's why she gave him a time to prepare and didn't immediately ask for his presence.

"Who is this Lady Eilish?" Amanda asked with a curious expression.

"An expert... An expert at Extinction Realm." Souta replied to her.

"E-Extinction Realm?!!" Amanda was shocked when she heard his words. This level was only a legend in the southern continent yet this land really houses people at Extinction Realm.

"She's the one that gave me the information about the hidden base," Souta added.

"I-I see... T-Then, are we going to deal with Extinction Realm?" Amanda asked as her lips trembled.

If they could only get the information about Witch Clan from an Extinction Realm then there's a high possibility that the one responsible for her clan's massacre was an Extinction Realm too.

"I don't know but you don't have to worry about it. If dealing with Extinction Realm is what it takes to fulfill your wish then I will do it. You just need to follow my arrangement." Souta assured her when he saw her downcast look.

"I understand." Amanda lowered her head as she clenched her fists tightly.

Souta smiled and thought that it was time. He glanced at Yenxa who was staying silent behind him.

"Come here, Yenxa."

"Yes, My Lord."

Yenxa stepped forward.

"Let me show you something, Amanda."

Souta said as he waved his hand and set up several layers of field around the room. Then, he pulled the vajra sword out of its sheath.

Swoosh!

Before Amanda could react, she found that she was in a different place. A mystical place that she hasn't encountered in her whole life unless there's a god-level powerhouse in her clan. But that's unlikely as the Witch Clan of this world wouldn't fall if they had a god.

"There's still some time left so we'll train in this place. Remember that the time in this place is different than time in reality."

Souta said before he proceed to explain what he's capable of doing. She's now a member of his group so she had to know these benefits.

This was to prepare themselves for the next day when they raided the hidden base once again. By raiding that place, Souta hoped that he could complete the Quest 2 of the Chain Quest.

By the time he completed this chain quest, he would have enough points to unlock one of the abilities of Ophiuchus. One of the abilities that he was excited to unlock was the Cosmic Authority.

The ability that made the Zodiacs' members a force to reckon at the top rank gods in the entire universe.

In the game, he recalled when Leo used the [Cosmic Authority: Leo] to confront the combined forces of the Three Great Countries. That scene was absolute and it forced the Three Great Countries to use their secret weapons like Thousand Spell Cluster.