Chapter 455 - Transfering Parasite

Back then grinding like this was impossible. Getting exp and points at the same time was hard.

If he grinds like this then he would get a lot of exp to level up but he wouldn't get any skill points as he didn't accept any quest. Yes, his level would easily increase this way but the level of his spells, combat art, and class would stop increasing.

This was the reason why players had to complete quests to get skill points, free attribute points, cards, and titles. Or else they would simply farm and kill every creature that they saw to increase their level even if it was human or demi.

In quests, players didn't care about the exp that they will receive as there were various ways to get exp. Just by killings thousands of creatures they would surpass the amount of exp that they get from completing a quest that will take a week to finish.

Just like the chain quest to defeat the Great Astley Empire. Souta didn't get much exp from completing it, he only managed to level up to level 42 at that time because of him killing millions of low-level soldiers. What he truly wanted in the chain quest was the free attribute points, skill points, and cards..

Also, the players would receive something if they killed someone higher level than them. Just like when he got the blessing card from killing the seven-circle officer of the Deadly Sins. That's why most of the players would complete various quests first to upgrade their skills and class before they proceed to grind their levels so that they would receive some benefits if they somehow killed a creature higher level than them.

"Good. So good."

A smile formed on Souta's face when he realized all of this. This was better than he expected. He got some skill points because of his legion members completing some quests in the guild. Then, he could freely farm in this place to increase his level.

This was simply broken and that's why he had to go back to the Giza Continent before his Adventurer's ID expires. It's been a few months since he was away from the Imperium and he hasn't even completed one of the guild's quests with his ID. If this goes on, his status in the guild will change to inactive and it will cut his benefits with the Dark Oculus Legion.

Souta sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose. He could return to the Giza continent with his current condition. Everything changed when he took the parasite queen with him. He could store different energy in his parasite just like what he was doing right now.

All this time, he hasn't used his best feram at all. All the energy that he used was mana that he stored in the parasite queen using the mana potion that Isabella created.

He could use it to hide the fact that he has best feram but this will lower his battle power to a normal A-rank.

Sigh... He had so many things to do once he got back in the Great World Imperium. But this was for the best as it would help him in the future.

"How is it been with the others?"

Souta asked as he stretched his body. The mana in his parasite started to circulate and rejuvenated his body.

"Huh?"

But then he noticed that his mana was decreasing. He checked and found that his shadows were still active. It seems that Saya was following his plan before she took over his body.

'They have some improvements. But the little goblin is having a problem. Her current strength is still too weak compared to yours and at this rate, she wouldn't be able to keep up.' Saya said to him.

"Hmm... Eightieth floor. The level of the monster here is either C-rank, B-rank, and A-rank. There's a little possibility that this floor has S-rank so a first evolution monster like her would stand no chance in this level."