Chapter 499 - Unrivaled Power of Leo

"We will leave you alone. We just wanted you to give up Ophiuchus. We, Gods of Olympus, didn't care about your fight with the Three Great Countries but it will be too much if you got the Ophiuchus. Zeus said that he will not tolerate it." Hermes said to Leo with a faint smile while opening his arms widely as if indicating that he will not pursue Leo anymore if he agreed to their condition.

"Give up you say? I don't mind adding Mount Olympus to my list of things that I need to exterminate." Leo replied as the shadows beneath his feet started to tremble.

"Is that your decision? You already had trouble dealing with the Three Great Countries, I don't think that you can handle it if you add Olympus." Hermes' tone turned serious as his body started to emit a powerful aura that distorted the space around him.

"Hahaha, fuck! I don't think that you need to worry about me!" Leo laughed loudly at Hermes' words. His expression turned serious and added, "You will not have a time for that. Esquin, the Ruler of Gluttony, is ready to launch an attack at your puny God's Continent. You will not have a time to meddle in the affairs of other continents."

He then turned his head at the rest of the gods from God's Continent.

"Aren't you people also attacked by demons. The army of the Great Demon Emperor Lucifer is slowly encroaching the God's Continent and Giza Continent. Once you think that everything is fine, the Deadly Sins and God's Will will appear to topple the entire Imperium. They will not stop until they found the Original Sin and the Four Authorities."

Athena narrowed her chestnut color brows at Leo's words. She knew that Leo was right. The army of that powerful Great Demon has destroyed several human and demi countries at the edge of their land. But what she didn't think was that Esquin, the Ruler of Gluttony, One of the Aspects of Sins, was going to attack the God's Continent.

Although she was a War Goddess, she knew that she wouldn't be Esquin's match in a one-on-one battle. That man, Esquin, was one of the strongest gods that she had seen aside from Zeus.

The gods from other factions too were shocked at Leo's words. They knew that the Deadly Sins and God's Will didn't have goodwill to other living beings but hearing this made them shuddered.

Aside from the Three Bringers of Calamity, they needed to be wary of the demons from Demon's Land. The demons already showed their fangs even though the Great Barrier was still intact.

"You thought that I would give up just because all of you have appeared in front of me! No, you just think too highly of yourself! It would be a different matter if the leader of each faction are facing me but unfortunately, you're not as strong as them!"

Leo's aura burst fort as gigantic skeletons came emerged from the shadows beneath his feet. There were fifteen gigantic skeletons and each one was one hundred meters tall. Also, the fifteen gigantic skeletons possessed an aura that could rival gods.

Boom!!

It's not finished yet. After the fifteen gigantic skeletons appeared, exactly two hundred three meters ghouls had emerged from the shadows. Each one of them possessed an aura of a demigod.

This was the power of a peak necromancer known as Leo, the leader of the organization called Zodiacs.

"My minions... Kill everyone here. It's time that they realized how foolish it is to intimidate me."

Leo said in a cold tone as he glanced at the powerful gods around him. A pale color flame appeared in his palm and he crushed it.

"Domain release!"

[Domain of the Dead: Undead Retribution]!

The shadows beneath his feet spread out and it swallowed everything around him including the space. It was the domain of gods which said that could bring out the true power of gods. It was an ability of the gods that could bring out their inner consciousness into reality.