Chapter 546 - Witch Clan: Fierce Battle Against the Witch Clan's Clan Leader

Souta, Alice, Doranjan, Yuko, and the other dragon received Eilish's buffs. In this kind of situation, a person who could provide this much buff could change the tide of the battle.

'She provided buffs to everyone on your side. It means that she used a huge amount of energy and from her current state I could say that she couldn't handle ten S-rank like what she said. Five or four S-rank would be enough to handle her and it doesn't need to be at peak S-rank.' Saya slowly said to him her thoughts about Eilish's current condition.

'It doesn't matter. I don't have enough force to help her. Also, I'm sure that those S-rank wouldn't be able to kill her easily. Even if she's severely injured she is still a shackled realm expert, after all.' Souta replied to Saya. He didn't have a time to worry about Eilish as his condition was pretty grave too.

Rowan swung his hands and sound waves landed on Doranjan, Yuko, and the red dragon's body. They weren't fast enough to dodge this type of attack even though they were in their released form.

"These monsters are tougher but it's not as tough as that guy." He muttered as he glanced at the three before turning his eyes on Souta. From what he could see, the only threat here was this monster.

"Where are you looking?!" Doranjan roared as he shoots [Bestrou] from his mouth.

Swoosh!

"You're not worthy of my time, dragon," Rowan said as he waved his hand, and a strong invisible shield formed in front of him. The shield was vibrating and kept releasing high pitch sounds.

Boom!

The [Bestrou] directly hit the shield but it couldn't damage it. This shield was tougher than any shields that they have witnessed before.

Yuko growled as she opened her mouth widely. She fired her own [Bestrou] and the red dragon did the same thing.

Three [Bestrou] from three third evolution monsters in their released form fired it. The amount of best feram in the atmosphere was terrifying as the ground trembled like it was afraid of it.

Crack*

Rowan narrowed his eyes as the shield formed a crack. He looked down and saw that the floor beside him have crumbled into dust fading in thin air.

He clenched his fist and the golden light emitted radiantly on his fist. He then threw it in front of him directly shattering the shield that he created.

[Golden Sound Punch]!

The force in his punch blew the [Bestrou] away. The particles of the three [Bestrou] scattered in the different areas creating hundreds of small explosions that almost covered the entire river.

Even with Eilish's buffs, the three of them still couldn't handle Rowan alone in terms of power.

"I'm not done."

Rowan pulled back his other hand and was about to punch again when he sensed someone behind him. He quickly shifted his body and a spear thrust heavily on his previous position.

Tsk!

Alice was annoyed that this guy managed to avoid her attack. She took a step forward and spun around. Using her momentum, she swung her spear to gain more power in her strike.

Dong!

The golden bell rang again.

Alice narrowed her eyes and she swung her hand as fast as she could. The concentration of the mana around her arm was high to the point that people could see visible energy around it.

[Mountain Slice]!

Swoosh!

Rowan opened his eyes in shock. Although he was shocked, he still shifted his body to the side in an instant to avoid the blade of energy.