Chapter 536 - Witch Clan: Battling the Clan Leader

Souta threw a punch and Rowan threw a punch. Both of their fists collided causing a shockwave. The atmosphere was stirred and the ground trembled. The amount of energy that was gushing out was enormous.

Bang!

"Akh!"

Souta gritted his teeth and swung down the sword in his other hand. Rowan shifted his body to the side and thrust a fist once again on Souta's face.

Rowan's fist was about to land on Souta's face when he suddenly opened his palm and changed the direction of his hand. He grabbed the black spike protruding on Souta's shoulder and he pulled the monster in his direction. Then, he delivered an elbow on the monster's stomach which was covered in black armor.

Bang!

Souta was flung away and crashed on several houses causing wreckage in the residential area of the clan. But Clan Leader Rowan wasn't done. He opened his palm and a ball of energy flew in the direction where Souta's crashed.

Boom!

Rowan was about to throw another ball of energy when he felt energy fluctuations behind him. He bent his body and a halberd passed just above his head.

"Tsk! You can even dodge that!" Eztein clicked his tongue in annoyance. He then jumped in the mid-air while launching a series of thrusts at the Clan Leader.

"You're strong for an Annihilation Realm. With your strength, you could even rival the top Annihilation Realm masters of my clan."

Rowan said while deflecting the force of the attack with his hand. Suddenly, the ground shook and the floor beneath his feet collapsed.

Boom!

The earth opened and boulders of rocks swallowed him.

"Souta is right! You're not even trying to fight us!"

Gragas said with a serious expression. He then raised the huge hammer in his hand and swung it on the ground once again.

[Earth Swallowing Smash]!

...

Ugh!

Souta stood up from the rubble. Rowan's attacks were heavy and powerful, and it was just a simple attack for a shackled realm expert. If he didn't have a parasite then he wouldn't last long against Rowan.

"The only thing that I could do now is to buy time."

He muttered as he looked above him. The members of the Witch Clan were on the mid-air looking down at him. They were observing him as they prepared to launch an attack the moment he moved.

Someone was controlling Rowan to kill Amanda but Rowan himself didn't want to kill Amanda. Maybe that's the reason why Rowan wasn't even serious about fighting him. He hasn't even shown his soul weapon yet and he already forced Souta to use his released form. As expected of a shackled realm expert.

Although Rowan didn't want to kill Amanda, Rowan would surely kill Souta, Eztein, Gragas, and Yenxa once he was sure that Amanda was out of the clan's territory. It was to make the person behind him believe that he tried to kill Amanda but was stopped by this small group.

It was a good story but Souta didn't like it. He was doing all of this to earn points to make himself stronger and stronger until no one could rival. That's the only way for him to survive in the chaotic event in the near future.

He didn't care about anything else. His focus should be on earning points and nothing else.

Boom!

Souta turned his head and saw that Eztein and Gragas were going all-out to hold Rowan. Yenxa was nowhere to be found as he asked her to hide for a while. In the battle against a shackled realm expert, just a simple normal attack of Rowan would be enough to decapitate her. Her parasite would be useless if she got done in one shot.