Chapter 545 - Witch Clan: Eilish's Boosts

"Doranjan, tell those monsters in the fortress to help in the battle," Souta said with an annoyed expression. He stood up and looked at the holes in his body. It would be a problem if he took more damage. His regeneration ability was slowing down because of the constant severe damage that he took from Rowan.

"I understand." Doranjan nodded at him. His huge wings flapped and he shot in the sky in an instant.

Swoosh!

Rowan looked at the dragon and he was about to chase after him when Yuko charged forward.

ROAR!!

The temperature rose as Yuko emitted a vast amount of flames that burned the ground. She raised her paw and swung it down with enough force that could destroy a building.

Hmph!

Rowan snorted as he blocked the paw with his hand. The ground beneath his feet cracked and a shockwave swept out.

Alice narrowed her eyes when she saw this. She bent her knees and launched herself forward. She knew that Yuko wouldn't be enough to handle Rowan.

Bang! Bang! Bang!

Souta took a deep breath as he watched Yuko and Alice clash with Rowan. Rowan was suppressing them with great power and he quickly gained an advantage due to the difference in their strength.

"His soul weapon can create sound waves. It can also create a golden light that could boost his physical prowess and speed to the point that he could suppress other people at his level."

He slowly explained the ability of the golden bell before he charged forward to join the battle. Seven shadows emerged beside him and ten black balls formed on his back.

[Doppelganger]! [Gravitational Ball]!

He waved his hand and another ten black balls appeared. These black balls scattered around the field and it was his [Shadow Ball] spell.

Bang! Bang! Bang!

"Tsk!"

Rowan clicked his tongue as he tilted his head and avoided a spear. He lifted his hand and punched the spear before he kneed Alice on the stomach.

"Ugh!" Alice spat a mouthful of blood and she felt Rowan grab her hair before he smashed her on the ground.

Bang!

The bell rang and the sound waves offset the flames that were coming from behind. The bell rang again and this time the sound waves hit Alice who was on the ground.

"Argh!!"

She groaned in pain. She couldn't see the attack and she could only hear it. The attack was sound so if she heard it the attack would land on her at the same time.

[Golden Molina Blade Energy]!!

The golden light in Rowan's hand turned into a sharp blade. Suddenly he was hit by a powerful gravity.

"That monster!!"

He gritted his teeth and saw Souta on the side. He couldn't believe that this monster still have enough energy to pull this kind of powerful gravitational spell. He had grown weaker from fighting Eilish and this monster yet this monster could somehow fight him.

Unbelievable! It must be because of the regeneration ability. No matter how much he damages this monster, this monster kept regenerating nonstop. There's must be a limit to it. Yes, there must be or else it would be too ridiculous for a mere third evolution monster to possess this kind of ability.

Well, he will kill this woman first.

He swung his hand under the pressure of heavy gravity.

Swoosh!