Chapter 468 - [Trinity Elemental Ray]

[Ariel: Wind Rupture]!!

A powerful gust of wind formed on Bryan's palm before it burst out throwing countless sharp winds on the elf beside him.

Swoosh!

"Argh!!" The elf groaned in pain as his body flew away while spewing blood.

Bryan closed his palm and the sharp winds disappeared. He realized something right now. His power was much greater than he imagine and he just forgot how to control it so it turned dormant.

'This blood awakening ritual is related to my past...'

He thought as he jumped thirty meters in the sky and he focused his attention on the barrier around the ritual. His eyes were flashing with red and green colors.

Since he perceived the ritual, he somehow knew how to take down this barrier. It was either killed the caster or shattered the weak points of the barrier.

He couldn't kill the caster because he was outside the barrier while the caster was inside. The barrier will protect the caster from any harm so his only choice was to shatter the weak points of the barrier but shattering it was hard. The weak points were constantly moving around the barrier and seeing it was close to impossible but strangely his eyes could perceive it.

Bang! Bang!

The elites of the Bentley Family tried to approach Bryan but Jeanne and the rest of the legion members stopped them.

'Just hurry up, Bryan. We couldn't hold much longer.'

Jeanne cast a glance at Bryan who was suspended in the mid-air. She already suffered injuries in her body and she couldn't even move her left hand. Fighting many elites at the same time could even cost her life but she was prepared this time.

She had equipment that could save her life in an emergency. That's why she wasn't scared fighting S-rank experts with her peak A-rank power.

Ohm!

Lightning and flames swirled around Bryan's right hand.

'I somehow increased my mastery over my wind element... Also, a bunch of combat arts and spells related to wind element are popping up in my head.'

He then clenched his fist as wind spun around his fist along with lightning and flames. These three elements didn't contradict each other instead they supported each other so the power only grew by several times.

[Instant Recovery]!!

His mana pool was filled with mana instantly. This skill was unique to the people with magical human bloodline. It was a skill that could instantly replenish their mana and they could only use it once every five days.

Bryan didn't know this skill nor his magical human bloodline but his subconscious activated this skill since he was in a tight position.

"This...!"

He was a little bit surprised at this but he decided to focus his attention on the barrier first. He will try to explore his newfound powers later after he rescued those women.

"This is enough!"

Bryan gritted his teeth as his eyes flashed with strange light and then he threw his fist forward. As soon as he thrust his fist forward, the three elements shot out in every direction possessing great power.

It sent ripples in the air that shook everything in the surrounding area. The trees were uprooted and the ground move like a wave of water. Then, lightning, flames, and wind spread out like a spider web, releasing violent energy sparks.