Chapter 472 - Two Sides

Bryan woke up on the second week. The doctors checked his body first before he got discharged on the second day. As soon as he woke up, his body's recovery sped up by top-notch.

"I'm relieved that you have recovered, Bryan. Huu~ you're giving this princess too much trouble..." Alea sighed as she dropped her shoulders.

"I'm sorry about it..." Bryan smiled wryly while scratching his cheeks. He thought that he could do it alone but he only became a burden to other people.

"Ufufu, it's fine. It's true that the forces of evil gave me some trouble, but they were nothing compared to this princess, as I, Princess of the Bloodmoon, will always win." Alea stood up and said with a weird pose.

"Princess, you have to be careful when you are speaking that way. What if other people heard you?" Lumilia said to Alea.

"Hmph, do you think that I, Princess of the Bloodmoon, wouldn't know if some stranger is eavesdropping on me? You are underestimating me, minions of Dark Lord!"

"It's fine, Mila. We're in a private room rented by Princess Alea. Other people wouldn't dare to approach this room." Lynn said to her friend.

"Just ignore the princess... Isn't this a celebration for Brother Bryan's recovery so don't focus on that double face princess, right Brother Bryan?" Eunice said with a smile as she turned to Bryan.

"Err..." Bryan just scratched his cheeks with an awkward face.

Lumilia smiled while looking at the scene where everyone was chatting happily. She thought that it was time that she contact Brando and Yujin who were studying at the Military Academy of Hebrei Kingdom.

She wondered how strong those have gotten. It seems that they've already reached A-rank like Bryan. It means that their legion was growing as they had Yanagi Shina who had the power level of an SS-rank expert. Also, Jeanne was an A-rank and some of her subordinates were C-rank and close to achieving B-rank.

The Dark Oculus Legion had three main groups. One was the founding members which consist of Souta, Alice, Bryan, Brando, Yujin, Lumilia, and Lynn. The second group was led by Yanagi Shina and judging from their capabilities this group was stronger than the founding members. It's all thanks to Yanagi who reached SS-rank and was currently the strongest member of the Dark Oculus Legion. Lastly, the people from the Lanny Corp. Souta had a contract with Jimmy so the Lanny Corp sent some of their people in the legion and they became the third strongest group in the legion.

The other members were just normal adventurers who always finished their tasks. They sometimes formed a party of ten people to take some high-level quest.

"Hmm...? Do you have something in your mind, Lumilia?" Princess Alea asked when she saw Lumilia in deep thought.

"Yes, I think that it's time that we establish a second headquarters of our legion. I will contact Commander Souta to get his authorization so that everything will proceed well." Lumilia said.

"Expansion, huh? Does this mean that the second headquarters will be here in Eternal Empire?" Eunice asked as she slightly tilted her head.

"Yes, I'm planning to establish it in this place," Lumilia nodded. "To establish a second headquarters, I need three things. The legion commander's permission, the Adventurers Guild's permission, and the leader of this land's permission."

"Leader of the Eternal Empire...?" Lynn opened her eyes widely.

"Yes, but it's fine if I got permission from another high-ranking person in this country. It doesn't have to be the emperor himself." Lumilia assured Lynn.

"Then, it's easy. I'm sure that your leader, Souta, would give you his permission so you have one. Then, you have the princess here and that's two. Finally, the Adventurers Guild. I'm sure that they will approve this as you have enough force to expand your legion." Eunice said.