Chapter 470 - Attack

The voice of the Great Berserk Kohima reverberated in their head. It was the monster language that could communicate to any creature living in this universe. They simply passed their thoughts in their voice and anyone who received it would understand it.

If the Great Berserk Kohima only passed his thoughts to Algard then he was the only one who would be able to understand the Great Berserk Kohima.

But the Great Berserk Kohima wanted everyone to understand him. To know that this was his territory and no one should disturb him in this place. A fifth evolution monster was self-sufficient. They didn't need to eat to live.

Their powerful monster orb already gave them enough energy to survive without any needs.

"..."

Algard, the Head of the Bentley Family, didn't know what to do. Ordinary people only knew that there were five fifth evolution monsters in this forest but he was different. He was the head of a powerful noble family so he had information that there were monster lords in this place and the royal family was in contact with those monsters.

If this was only the ritual then the forest wouldn't suffer like this but a battle occurred here that wiped out everything within a few kilometers so this monster had no choice but to move.

'I would die... What should I do to survive?'

If he had a party of SSS-rank experts like him then they could probably handle but alone... He was sure that he would die if he fight this monster alone. Also, he didn't have any potion with him.

...

The Great Berserk Kohima looked at everyone with a glint in his eyes. He didn't remove the pressure he was emitting and it prevented everyone aside from Algard from moving. It means that their lives were in his hands and he could kill them if he wanted but he didn't want that.

He was a monster that gained intelligence after evolving so he wouldn't simply attack anyone. The extreme senses that he honed while fighting for dominance in this territory were telling him that he shouldn't kill them especially the person behind Algard.

He was curious as that person was simply a bug who couldn't scratch his skin, but why was his instinct was screaming?

'The moment that I attack this bug something unimaginable will happen to me.'

He thought while observing the black-haired bug.

...

Bryan shivered when he felt that the fifth evolution monster was observing him. A predator that he couldn't handle was looking at him.

'This pressure... I could endure it... Compare to Teacher Bargan it's nothing...'

He gritted his teeth as he tried to endure the weight on his shoulder that was pressing him towards the ground.

With great effort, he managed to glance behind him only to find that the women were lying on the ground without any consciousness. Just a few more minutes under the pressure of this best feram and the fragile bodies of these women would break. They would die.

A pressure from the fifth evolution monster could even kill a C-rank expert.

That's just how powerful a monster at the fifth stage.

...

Hmm... They are here.

The Great Berserk Kohima turned his head on the side as he felt that the people that he detected before were close. Soon, they will arrive at this place.

'These humans and demis are really troublesome...'

He lifted his head and roared that made the ground tremble. His roar swept out in every direction as it carried the weight of his power.