Chapter 495 - You Are Mine

"A witch you say... Even in Imperium, the witches hide pretty well among the masses so it's not easy to find them. If I want to verify it can you show me your soul weapon?" Souta rubbed his chin and asked while looking at the mature beautiful woman in front of him.

Amanda narrowed her eyes at Souta's words. Imperium? She hasn't heard it before but it seems that this mysterious man knew a lot of things about witches. Also, from his words, it seems that there were other witches.

Is it possible?

Her clan was exterminated decades ago and she was the sole survivor of the witches. She always thought that she was the last witch.

Alice simply stood at the side. She already saw Amanda's soul weapon so she wasn't that curious about it.

"How do you know about the witch's soul weapon?" Amanda asked in return. Soul weapon was a witch's ace so she wouldn't show it easily to anyone.

"I know a lot of things. It's more than you can imagine so show me your soul weapon if you really are a witch." Souta smiled faintly.

Amanda had no other choice but to show it to him. She knew that she wouldn't be able to escape even if she tried it.

She closed her middle finger and ring finger and used them to caress the lower part of her palm. Then, energy slightly fluctuate, and a red-colored vortex of energy formed on her wrist.

A small exquisite black handle slowly came out of the vortex. Amanda wrapped her fingers on the handle and slowly pulled it out.

She did the same thing on her other hand.

"Oh, it's really a soul weapon...?"

Souta looked at the pair of daggers in her hands with an amused expression. The pair of daggers had a black handle and its blade was red like the color of blood. Its design was perfect and it's enough to arouse the attention of those who liked to collect beautiful objects.

This pair of daggers were good but it only had the power of a high-quality orange grade weapon.

He knew that as long as a witch grew stronger their soul weapon would evolve into a higher grade. The soul weapon of a god-level witch could rival a universal-grade weapon. Also, the ability of their soul weapon was very compatible with the witch.

"Now, do you believe me?"

Amanda asked as she loosened her grip on the two daggers before they turned into tiny particles. Her soul weapon has come back to her body.

She could take it out anytime and use it to surprise her opponent.

"Yeah, you are really a witch... No wonder why you name your organization a Red Witch." Souta nodded with a satisfied expression.

"Then, what will you do to me?" Amanda asked with some hesitation.

"Nothing, I'm just curious about rare species like you. You know it's satisfying to witness the ability of a rare species like you." Souta said.

"You..." Amanda didn't know what to say. It feels like this guy was treating her like an expensive object.

Souta ignored Amanda as he turned his attention to Alice who was silently watching from the side.

"How is it?" He asked.

"Hm... This planet is really connected to other high worlds. It's possible that the forces in the central continent detected us when we used the transportational gate."

"Yeah, the possibility of it is pretty high so we have to prepare ourselves."

"Torkez is controlling the Clautus Group. It won't be long before he grasped the whole city in his hand. After that, I planned to help him further expand this organization so that it would envelop the whole country. As for the neighboring countries... There's a dwarf kingdom on the north, an elven republic on the south, a monster empire on the edge of this continent."