Missing Pieces

Markus was rather quick with his work with Elizabeth, he only took a quick peek at her current wardrobe before leaving to get a feel for her own personal style to see how he could incorporate that into his selection process. Before he left, Jason pulled out a black card from his wallet and instructed him to return all receipts to Master Beta Jacob so that it could be given to the accounting department. Then it was once again just Elizabeth and Jason who both wordlessly finished getting ready to leave.

The only thing beneficial by the early morning meeting with the stylist, is that she had evaded bathing this morning and for that she was grateful. She would have liked to freshen up, but not if it meant it would be with him. She dressed herself into black leggings, a white tank top, a large comfy gray sweater with a hood attached and then a pair of fuzzy gray boots that looked reminiscent of a knitted sweater. She had gotten a little cold yesterday sitting in the room with the two men during her lesson and so she was dressing for overall warmth and comfortability.

They left the house around 8:45am, on the way out Jason was provided with a travel mug of another round of coffee and Elizabeth was given two pieces of toast with raspberry Jam and her own travel mug filled with chamomile tea, neither of these things being requested but Claire feeling she should have something to tide her over until lunch.

The ride to the pack house was another quiet one, this time it was Elizabeth who had no desire to talk as she again focused on the surrounding landscape and the winding roads that lead them to their eventual destination. The radio emitting the same gentle orchestration of string and horn instruments but at a much lower volume as opposed to their previous mornings ride. When they arrived Jason once again parked the car and walked to her side to assist her out, his fingers lacing through hers as he lead her up through the mansions large doors.

The initial entrance into the stone walls gave her another headache as she was once again smacked in the face with an overwhelming amount of smells and the variety of them all. This morning seemed to entail even more stares as Jason was once again found walking hand in hand with the blonde female.  However, this time there was no startled stops, everyone kept their movement to the point where some craned their neck around to continue looking on at the pair as they descended down the same hallway they had the day before.

When they entered the familiar room with the long wooden table and the dusty books surrounded by the elaborate navy blue and gold tones, Elizabeth was granted her first reprieve of the day. The throbbing of her temples quelled as she was no longer being over powered by the overwhelming amalgamation of smells in the main hall.

"It is so good to see you again, Miss. Elizabeth." Geoffrey said with a smile as he was already seated in the chair utilized by him yesterday, Joseph as well sitting across the table.

"Good morning Geoffrey." she said with a smile, as she took some steps forward towards her seat, being stopped by Jason's grip of her hand firmly his hold not releasing her or allowing her to move further causing her to look back at him.

"You will eat lunch with me today in my office. Joseph will bring you to me around 12:30." he said smoothly, pulling her back towards him so that she was standing right in front of him and he could look directly into her eyes.

"Wont you be busy?" she questioned back looking at him, preferring to eat with Joseph as opposed to him.

"I'll make myself available." he said back coolly with a small smile before he planted a kiss on her forehead, his lips lingering once again where he could mutter against her skin, "Be good."

"As if I have a choice.." she mumbled back barely audible.

"You don't." he said back loud enough for all ears in the room to hear, before releasing her hand and slowly guiding her to her chair with a hand on her lower back. "Joseph, Geoffrey. I'll be in my office for the morning, let me know if anything happens." his eyes landing firmly on Joseph. "Anything." Jason making it very clear that the likes of the Matt K. situation was not to happen again without him being made aware immediately.