Destiny

When all was said and done, he made her get a shower. However, she did not shower alone. He explicitly stated that she was not forgiven and was serious. His trust in her had been broken, and she would quickly learn that privacy was going to be a thing of the past.

Unfortunately, they were back to where they originally started, where he would be aware of everything she did whether he was present or not. Her movements would be heavily restricted once again, he had already been planning on containing her when he set out to Pinecrest territory, but she had effectively upped the standards with her little stunt.

That was not to say that he stared at her coldly in the shower and maintained his anger filled resolve. He was still angry, he was still bitter and he was still deeply hurt, but he showed her gentle affection as they bathed together. He scrubbed her down, he washed and wrung out her hair and he tightly held her in his arms as the hot water rained down upon them.

His recent outburst was also considered to be in the past, and he would not allow it to fester and grow into a constant argument between them. It needed to happen, he needed her to recognize how affected he was by her actions, and he needed her to be aware that her her attempt was never going to be an acceptable option. Once, he laid it all out in a sharp clear manner, there was no longer a reason for it to continue to brew between them. He said what he said, and he meant it. There was no call or need for its repetition.

When they left the shower together, he wrapped her in a towel and they both took care of their daily hygiene together. Sharing the sink as they both brushed their teeth, and sharing the mirror as they both brushed their hair. He stood in the doorway as she relieved herself, looking to the side for her own comfort, but not turning his back to her for even a second.

He even picked out her clothes for the day, of course selecting an outfit that would match his own attire, but the reason for doing so was to keep her physically removed from any and all objects that were not necessary for her to touch. It was definitely overkill, but his anxiety was high and in doing these things, helped quell it and keep it at bay.

"Jacob and I will be going back to Pinecrest today to meet with the other Alpha's and figure out this mess." he said slipping into his boxers, his eyes trained on her as she began to slip into her own panties. "You will stay with Cane and Mark in my absence. They will have to administer you a few injections of a mood stabilizer since we no longer have the option of pills." he said looking away from her, not being able to mention the oral medication and keep his eyes on her at the same time.
He knew she hated needles, but his hand was forced, and it was an avenue they had to take as she would be less likely to be able to administer the medication on her own, should she be overwhelmed with the desire to do so again. "You're more comfortable with Mark, so he will take you to the bathroom if necessary, going by yourself is not a possibility at present." his deep green eyes returning to hers, noticing the upset his words had and caring little about it.

"What about Samantha? Can't she go with me?" she made no motion to protest his order, but would much prefer the company of another female than to have to try and pee in front of one of his betas.

"Mark is sending her home today, for her own safety. There is a reason why you're not just staying with one of the Betas, but two." Jason said back quickly shutting it down. "If Alpha Mathias tries to break through and make an appearance, they will need to act quickly and she should not be present for his arrival."

"Right..." she said with a soft nod and her eyes dropping to the floor as she began to clasp her bra around her back. "Of course."

"You need to be open with them, and honest if you start hearing him or feeling him try to take over." his eyes focusing on her intently and his words being spoken gently, a concern laying within their depths. "If he does, they have another medication that they will utilize to weaken his strength, it will be very uncomfortable and draining, but necessary to curb him if he wants to present."