A New Assignment

The next morning Jason woke at 6am to prepare for the day, Elizabeth was on the far end of the bed on the opposite side by his direction. Her form unconsciously had tried to wriggle over to his in her sleep, and he shoved her awake and back to where she came from. They would be going to the pack house today, but she would not be resuming her lessons with Geoffrey. She would have to earn back that privilege.

He already had sent out his directives for her planned day, Jacob slightly questioning the necessity of his orders, and being immediately shot down as he was reminded who was Alpha. It was time to get the day started and he chose to wake her by throwing a uniform and apron directly onto her face, an extra being provided from Claire's closet. If she didn't want to be his Luna, she would be one of the many Omegas who fell at the bottom of the packs ranking.

"Get up. I will not be late because of you." He said sternly, at the groggy woman who shifted her face up in confusion at the articles of clothing draping over her face.

He walked away without another word as she pulled them from her face and began to pull the comforter from her body, her eyes taking in the powder blue uniform dress and the crisp white apron she had seen Claire and Mary exclusively wear.

"What's this?" She questioned, still not fully being awake and her tone laced with confusion.

"You did not like the clothes I previously provided for you, so I'm now providing you with new ones. Ones more suitable for you." He said from within the closet, his words spoken in brevity as he clearly explained his rationale for the new garments.

She should have expected to him to still be petty in the morning, she had clearly irritated him more than any of their previous arguments, and she was now facing the consequences of that. Wordlessly she climbed out of the bed and began to disrobe the nightgown, not having any energy to entertain the notion of conversing with him further. It would do her no good, and only create more problems for her in the long run.

She grabbed a bra and some underwear from the closet before returning to the bedside where the uniform was laid out, and then she began to don her new outfit of the day. Jason arriving outside his closet half dressed, just in time to catch her exposed ribs before the blue material slid down her form concealing her body in its baggy depths. His mind momentarily diverting to the fact that she could even make a servants uniform look hot.

"You're going to be useful during your stay here." He said as he shifted his eyes down to the buttons of his shirt and began to fasten them rapidly up his upper body. He now tucking the white shirt into his black pants and affixing them closed. "Everyone has a job in the pack, and you're no longer going to laze about and do nothing." He said taking the black vest which was hung over his forearm and slipping that on, and then doing the same with the light powder blue tie, adjusting them neatly in their prospective places.

"What about my lessons?" She finally finding words to return to the conversation as a participant.

"They're suspended. I see no need to expend the effort into your education. It seems to be beyond your depth of reception." He said, staring at her intently with his green eyes, pretty much calling her stupid right to her face and showing no signs of believing otherwise.

She looked back at him for only a few seconds before dropping her eyes down to the floor and walking wordlessly into the bathroom. There was no point in responding, he would only relish in retaliating against anything she said. She brushed her hair into a clean pony tail, as she took in the baggy uniform which was a size too big for her petite frame. He really wanted to drive a point home and she wasn't going to give him the satisfaction of her upset. When she was finished she went into the closet and grabbed a pair of black sneakers and slipped them on after she had applied socks.