You Wont

"The answer is no, Elizabeth." Jason said as he walked into the room immediately following the end of the call.

He had not left to get coffee as he previously stated he would. Rather, Jacob and him stood in the hallway listening into the entirety of the conversation so that they would not be otherwise uninformed of its contents. Both of them were rather pleased at its ending and the general tone it carried, knowing that Pinecrest no longer had any motive to carry a threatening presence to Shaded Mountain.

She had made it very clear to the alpha and the master beta that Jason was indeed caring for her, something she herself was unable to acknowledge. In an essence, she had made her own bed, much to Jason's satisfaction.

"How can you say that knowing this is something I absolutely don't want?" She questioned, not surprised by his quick entrance. Only experiencing a slight feeling of stupidity at her failing to recognize he most likely would have been listening in to the conversation. He was omnipresent and seemed to be anywhere and everywhere all at the same time, she couldn't do a thing without him knowing about it, so it seemed.

"You will want it." He said confidently as he strode over to her and deposited a kiss on her head, rewarding her good behavior she unknowingly exhibited during the call.

"No. I won't." She said sharply, flinching away from his pressed lips on her scalp.

"Trust me, you will." He mused with a light grin, knowing in certainty that in less than a weeks time she'd be begging him to deposit his seed.

"A physiological response does not mean I will lose all my free will. If I become pregnant, I will without a doubt regret it, and resent you for the rest of my days... however, long they last." She said back with an even more fierce tone than previously utilized, her final statement holding a threatening nature in its depth.

" Elizabeth..." his voice becoming stern but retaining a light reminding nature. "Things are going so well between us..." he said, failing to acknowledge the closet incident and how heavily overdosed she was on sedatives following it, choosing to be an optimist and only holding onto the good experiences between them. "I highly suggest you don't say or do anything to fuck that up." Giving her a clear warning that he did not like her tone and did not appreciate its delicately laced threat.

"Then let me go home." She said firmly, and her voice sounding as if the medicine was no longer in effect.

"And here we go again with the bullshit." He said rolling his eyes, his hands waving in a bored exaggerated fashion showing how tired he was of the repeat topic.

"Just until it passes." She stated back in the same tone. Her brows hardening as she began to glare at him in irritation to his response.

"Not happening." He callously stated, looking directly into her eyes and showing her the sincerity of his words.

"You really are desperate." She said succinctly her arms folding across her chest with a firm nod showing her definite conclusion. "You didn't tell me for a reason. You were just hoping to take advantage of my lack of knowledge to get what you want. How sad." Her carefully calculated words meant to sting filling the air.

An agitation began to brew within him as he leaned down to be at face level with her, his hand supporting his upper body's weight by being flatly placed on the table. "Next week, you'll be the desperate one." He smirked in grandiose fashion, only to further incite her current irritation. "And if I have to chain you to the bed for five months and let you piss and shit yourself, while being spoon fed by Claire, you will carry my heir." He whispered to her, his tone dripping with his bubbling anger at how obstinate she was to the idea of carrying his child. A deep kiss being placed on her cheek to only further aid in his challenging of her defiance.