Tease

When they had arrived, Jason held Elizabeth firmly by the hand as the trio walked past the long line completely bypassing it, much to the dismay of several already drunk females who had been patiently waiting for entry. A young blonde woman with a blue tooth ear device and a clip board removed the thin black line acting a barrier upon seeing them walk up, knowing already who they were and where they were heading. She served as a personal escort leading them down a long black hallway that was lit with accent lighting of pink and purple as the walls seemed ready to cave in from the bursting of music in the main part of the club which they were currently bypassing to get a private eagle eye view of it on the second level.

Through use of an elevator specific to the second level private boxes, they were brought into a more exclusive guest area where some of the rich and powerful were intermingling amongst one another, others choosing to stay in their own exclusive sections to keep themselves amongst their own small social groups. Elizabeth found herself almost immediately annoyed as she watched some of the women stare at Jason as they were escorted to their room, he hadn't seemed to notice, his eyes scanning the room for any sign of abnormality in which he found none. Mark on the other hand, had his eyes honed in on a bachelorette party, and immediately left the pair to go wish well the bride in her new endeavor and introduce himself to her friends.

"He's going back to the hotel with at least two of them." Jason said in Elizabeth's ear with amusement, leaning close so she would hear him over the blaring sound of music. "One of them may even be the bride to be." Elizabeth now taking a harder look at the group who already seemed to be laughing at the banter from the blonde hair blue eyed man with the devilish smile.

"How can you be so sure about that?" She whispered back, having to walk on her tippy toes to get close enough to whisper back.

"He's got the gift of gab when it comes to bedding women. And he's relentless. He'll tell them anything they want to hear in the moment, almost like a chameleon, he'll change to their preference for the night so he can get what he wants." Jason smirked always finding his friends pursuits to be so arduous. When he was out in his pursuits, the bored disinterested method worked for him, but only because it was naturally derived. He was bored, and he was disinterested in what they had to say, and for some reason women felt compelled to try and change that perspective from the tall handsome man. "I guarantee you he's going to try to get the bride. It would be an exciting challenge for him."

"Are all men like this?" Elizabeth rolled her eyes at how men were so guided by their second head.

"All men like a challenge. The harder it is to obtain, the more they want it." Jason said with a shrug, as they were finally far from the view of Mark gabbing up with the women, and had made it into their private balcony section.

It had plush chairs and tables that surrounded the railing for a view down at the clubs main floor where they could see crowds of people sweating and dancing in close proximity to one another as well as people fighting for a spot at the bar to order their next drink. The music became louder as they walked in but they could still conversate without having to shout at one another. Elizabeth took note that there were already several bottles of champagne, and several different types of liquor sitting on the table which also contained a mixed fruit tray as well as one with hot and cold hor d'oeuvres. This was nothing like any club experience she had previously had, it felt very odd to be looking from the edge of the railing down to the crowd of people where she would have been in her previous experiences.

"Jason! You made it!" a friendly voice called out to the Alpha causing Elizabeth to turn her head around and see who was so casually addressing him with a little bit of surprise on her face.

"Carlos, of course. I told you I would come see it eventually." Jason said with a nod giving the man a handshake.

"Is this the vision you were speaking of?" Carlos said with two hands extended out as if he was beholding Elizabeth as a gift from the Gods. He was obviously a very friendly man and emphatic with the way he spoke, his brown eyes were warm and his dark hair slicked back in such a way that he looked like a new age Don Juan ready to lift up and soothe every lonely woman he dared cross.