The Lunas Guard

Had it only been the members of Shaded Mountain within the territory limits, the sounds of alarm would have echoed throughout the land putting everyone on high alert immediately. However, there were seven other Alphas with their personal entourages in the region, and this was a situation that caused for discretion in order to save face. It would be embarrassing for the pack, the Alpha specifically, to have others become aware that the future Luna, a supposed noshif, had shifted and was running manically about. It would be further embarrassing if the news brought to light that she was doing so because of him, and her reaction was derived from a discord between them bringing out her fight or flight reflex.

Therefor, communication was quickly and quietly spread out from the top down to seek and detain the newfound white wolf peppered with gray, that was running along the property before any damage could be done to their reputations.  Mark who had been gently wearing down Jacob's resistance into joining the festivities, turned sharp and blunt and told Jacob he was needed immediately to do damage control, as the Master Beta was still without his communication device and not receiving the news himself. The rival pack leaders were being shown about the territory under the direction of Gamma Blair, who was giving them a limited view of what Shaded Mountain had in its bounty to keep them occupied prior to the nights festivities. He, of course, keeping careful to not show any strategic entry points as a precaution.

If shit hit the fan, they would need Jacob's smooth tongue to soften the blow. Jacob, a man of duty, and markedly cooled down from his initial anger, accepted the task at hand. He dressed quickly in his training combat cargo pants and the shirt that matched, this being the quicker option as opposed to his usual business attire. Then, he set out to find the group that was currently touring the grounds, being informed that they were around the main pack house in the southwest region.

Her tracking unit had immediately responded without needing the communications from above to do so. The shattering of the glass in the distance, immediately carried her potent sent through the air to the highly trained noses of the  team that was spread about in the surrounding trees. The dirty blonde with gold eyes was the first to shift, and bounded after the scent at a rapid pace which only accelerated when that scent carried the distinct smell of a shifted she wolf. Her personal tracking team kicked into high gear as was expected of them, and as the Alpha and Betas were made aware of by each and every single one of them not responding to any calls placed out. They were all spread out but honing in on one target, Chase as always maintained his lead.

The men that were immediately within the spa and surrounding closely outside the building experienced a divide of forces. Half stayed behind as all the betas mates were within the spa together, and they too had a detailed security presence, the other half followed in pursuit of Elizabeth, despite it being a mute point. They were the strong arms, the warriors. Her tracking unit was a highly trained,specifically developed unit, and the others would be left in the dust behind them. However, not acting in pursuit was also not an option.

-------

Jason forced Cane to stay in wait with him and continued to drink as if they were still casually enjoying themselves around a game of pool. His eyes were black and his face was hard, as he lined up the stick with shaky hands sending the cue ball in motion towards a strategically laid solid. He was currently in a state of barely controlled fury from the conversation he overheard when the women were chatting idly. Elizabeth had a lot to say about the other Alpha, who had made his own attraction to the young blonde obvious.

His mind was flooded with images of the two of them locked together in a tight embrace, Skylar's lips on her flesh as she moaned beneath him, her gasps emitting words of affection and  adoration to the blonde haired alpha as he pounded her into blissful submission. He had an intense desire to kill Alpha Skylar right in this moment, despite it being his imagination running wild, Jason was deeply triggered. He also had an intense desire to beat the fuck out of Elizabeth for her words, which in his quickly darkening mind, were words of betrayal. These two facts in the moment, were the reasons he opted to stay within the depths of his home.