Hush

By the end of his shave, the predominant color of green seemed to win over his eyes, but it was a very deep shaded green. Almost like a forest of trees in the middle of the night, with minor reflections of the moons light on their leaves. His breathing had slowed as he delved his face in a towel, wiping away the excess cream left behind that was determined to be unnecessary to the cause. Without a word, he threw the cloth on the counter top and walked about the bathroom as if there was no shards of glass present, his large hands procuring two towels from their cabinet placement in the room.

The crunch of the glass signaled to her that he was returning to the now permanently open door, and she stopped rinsing the conditioner from her hair and watched him with baited breath. Without a word being spoken he turned off the shower heads stream and threw the towels at her in a waiting expecting manner for her to put them on. She herself remained silent with wide eyes as she crouched down picking them up, not removing her eyes from him, he himself, seemed to be unable to look at her and was forcing his green ones trained to the wall on the side of the shower.

She quickly wrapped one around her body and snuggly tucked a tip in the folds between her breast so it would hold itself up. She then flipped her hair over and wrapped it up in the same fast pace before flipping her head back and looking at him now covered neatly in the soft white cloth shielding her body once again from his view. A gasp emitted from her lips as two large arms reached into the door and pulled her through so that he could carry her bridal style over to the large counter top, and quickly placed her towel covered bottom down on the marble stone, rough hands pushing her legs down straight across it.

Confusion set in as she watched him in curiosity, not really sure what to make of his actions right now, but not daring to utter a word as she knew that she had very much pushed him to his limits earlier. Her stare watched him as he shuffled through a drawer, and one of his hands eventually  produced a medical kit. His dark green eyes examining the soles of her feet, as he still took slow deliberate breaths trying to quelm the frustration behind them.

Opening the kit, he pulled out a bottle of hydrogen peroxide along with some cotton swabs, gauze and tape. Removing the plastic wrapping around the never used bottle, he grabbed at some cotton swabs and doused them heavily in the liquid before he began to run it along the cuts and gashes along her feet. The burning liquid causing her to wince and suck inward at her teeth as the solution bubbled at the wounds, no reaction of concern showing on his face in response to her uncomfortability.

Removing the roll of sterile gauze from its packaging, he began to slowly wrap the entirety of each her feet, starting from the base of her toes and finishing with extra wrapping at the back of her heel, each final piece of gauze sealed off with tape from the roll he ripped at with his teeth. He smoothed out the cloth and the material with careful but firm finger presses upon his completion, ensuring that no dirt would break through his wrapup. A couple of band aids were then produced and wrapped around several toes after the same solution had been applied between their crevices, and then wordlessly he began to close and replace all extra materials left after the job was considered done.

Why the fuck did he do that?

Her mouth hung slightly open in shock as she took in how meticulously he wrapped her feet, and she was filled even more with shock as he once again picked her up with one arm swooping underneath both of hers and the other finding itself behind the crook of her knees. He walked her out of the bathroom without a change in expression, glass crunching underneath each of his steps. As soon as he hit the bedroom floor, the arm beneath her legs slowly lowered and he delicately placed her feet on the ground, before leaving her to walk in his own closet and resume dressing.

"Get dressed." his voice stated from within in an eerily quiet and very deep manner, showing he was still not one to be tested.

She shuffled over to her luggage, her feet feeling a bit of reprieve from the gauze encasing them. No longer caring about her body being visible at the moment she stripped both of the towels off her body and quickly slipped on some black panties with a white and black polka dot bra. She shimmied into some skinny jeans and then slid on olive green V-neck sweater, not bothering to care about an undershirt. Her hands ran through her hair to comb it and then she finished everything off by placing on socks and her dirty converses before he even returned from the depths of the closet.

He came out rolling up the sleeves of a long sleeve white button up to the middle of his forearm, wearing a neatly knotted black tie with his well polished dress shoes laced, and his hair pulled back in a tight bun. When he finally looked over at her and took notice of her already being dressed,  she thought she saw a flicker of a lighter color shift in his eyes. "I have arranged for you to have a tutor. His name is Geoffrey. I do not want to hear a word of disrespect regarding you from his lips." it was stated firmly, his voice still low and his eyes trained on hers.

"A tutor?" she asked, her voice quiet and holding a submissive tone.

"You will learn respect and hierarchy, you will learn your heritage, and you will learn about mates." he answered her indirect question. "And remember, I don't want to hear a single fucking word about your behavior." his eyes darkening at his repeating the clear command.

She quietly gulped at his stare and gave a quick short nod, her shaky hand reaching out for his before he could do so, he looked down at it almost in surprise but quickly laced his fingers within hers and lead her out of the bedroom and ultimately out of the home.

They didn't speak as he walked her down the front path and towards the driveway where a black escalade sat. He walked her around to the passenger seat and opened the door for her, even going as far to put the seat belt around her and click it into place. Shutting the door only when he made sure no part of her body was obstructing it from its closing, and then walking himself to the driver side and climbing in, not belting himself, instead just turning on the ignition and putting the vehicle into reverse.

"W-where are we going?" she quietly asked.

"To the pack house." he replied as he put the vehicle in drive and started the car in the forward motion, his hand going on the dial and turning up the classical music airing through the radio waves to a volume that indicated he had no desire to speak with her any further at the moment.