An Exercise

The next morning came, and around 6am Jason unwrapped his arms from around her body which had stripped many layers of clothes as the night went on, leaving her only in yoga pants and the tank top. He was surprised at how long she actually made it on the floor, he spent a couple of hours working on the finances for the pack and eventually laid himself down to bed shutting off the lights around 10pm.

At about 1am, he felt her crawl onto the furthest end of the king size bed, shivering within the contents of the clothes, but eventually finding a much needed warmth within the comforter. Her head had been spinning from the wine and the hardwood floors were not conducive for any sort of restful sleep, and so she eventually caved giving in when she thought he was finally asleep.

He coyly had pretended to still be resting and his body eventually made its way towards hers as if there was a gravitational pull, large arms drawing her in and pulling her heavily clothed body into his strong chest. He held her loose enough so that she could begin to strip the clothes as his body heat, which seemed to run at a boiling temperature began to make her sweat underneath of them, finding himself pleased that she did not attempt to pull herself away from his embrace after finding the comfort and warmth of the bed.

He himself felt it incredibly difficult to pull himself away from the delicate females form, watching her sleeping face and preferring her this way as it was the only time he saw no resistance and got to enjoy her in a pleasant peaceful state. Her curving figure made it almost unbearable even, but he had a pack to attend to and check on.

Grabbing his phone he texted Mark to be there within ten minutes so they could go on a run, and check on the scout units about the territory.
He snuck out of the bedroom after grabbing the keys, and locking the door behind him, calling for the dog to follow him who had slept by the entrance all night, opting to take her with him.

When Mark met him at the front door they both stripped down, Mark shifting first into a brilliant blonde gray wolf with his familiar blue eyes. Jason made sure Shelby became comfortable with Marks wolf, before he himself shifted into an even more massive wolf covered in jet black coating and his usual intense green eyes.

They ran throughout the woods of the part of the territory that surrounded his home, and checked in on pack members, watching that they were keeping to their routes and looking for any additional weak points that would need to be targeted for increased security. After about two hours they found themselves back at the front steps of his home where they shifted back and redressed in the clothes they left on the front steps, a thoroughly spent German Shepherd panting behind them even though they went at a slower pace and even paused for additional breaks for the female dog.

"I want zone B to have additional units monitoring the area." Jason said, as he unlocked the front door and headed directly into the kitchen.

"Yeah, I agree." Mark said following him in and scratching at the back of his head with a yawn, giving an idle pat to the Shepherd before it collapsed on the wood floor in happy resolve from the exercise.  "Jacob is checking the Northwest part of the region, and Cane is handling the North Eastern. We'll have to send someone to scout the south eastern part of the pack at a later point to make sure we've canvassed the outskirts of the area entirely."

"Have Cane do it. He can't stay idle, it's not in his nature." Jason said as he made his way to the kitchen, to grab at the pot of coffee that had been programmed to brew at 7:30am everyday.

"Yup, he's a maniac." Mark said in agreement as he went to a cabinet and pulled out two mugs ready for the brew, before he went home to shower. "So... how are things going with the lady?" he asked finally letting his curiosity get the better of him.

"I've set some parameters." the Alpha replied not going into much detail, and not looking at the Beta as he filled both the cups.

"And she's compliant to those parameters?" the Beta prodded along with a slightly arched eyebrow, somehow doubting it after what he saw yesterday.