Cleanse Yourself

Mark brought her into the home, and back up the three stories of stairs, depositing her into the bedroom quickly before she heard the door lock behind her with that haunting jingling sound. Her feet were aching and throbbing, a trail of splotched red showing the path she took to end up back in the familiar room where she seemed to be spending almost all of her time. Her hazel eyes flicked over to the balcony where Jason still stood, as if he was admiring the landscape,  his frame leaning over the balconies banister with his forearms against the railing. Even Shelby, stayed unmoving, her new position laying at his side with heavy lids showing she was soon to drift off to sleep.

Unsure of what awaited her, she slowly began to slink away to the bathroom as quietly as possible. Hoping to avoid any type of confrontation with him, hoping to be able to disappear in the washroom until he left off to wherever he was heading this morning. Her form made half the distance before he stood up from the leaned position and left the balcony, following her in a casual stride without a single word. He caught up to her just in time to grab the closing bathroom door, and prevent it from meeting its latch so that he could accompany her, still not a word being said.

She whipped her head around and just stared at his expressionless face, as he stood behind her, coffee still in hand and keeping silent while watching her intensely with his deep green eyes.

"I... I need to s-shower." she stumbled out, taking a few more steps away from him so that she could create a distance and turn to face him.

He hummed in response to her before taking a sip of the dark beverage, eyes still focused on her intently.

"I s-said... I n-need to shower." she repeated, as if it was unclear to her desire for him to leave the room.

His penetrating orbs slowly trailed down her body, in a very deliberate manner, lacking discretion as they focused on key points of her figure. Not at all concerned about the way he stared at her as they descended down to finally land on her feet covered in mud and cuts going up their sides as well as in between her toes.

"Sooo..." her voice slightly becoming strained in awkward anticipation for his next move, and her feet suddenly becoming numb to the stinging sensation in them as she began to bounce nervously on her toes. "C-can you let me get one?" her eyebrows raising only trying to further her point for a want of privacy.

"Get one." he shrugged, placing his coffee down on the counter top and turning to face the mirror, examining the stubble that had grown on his face since he hid his razors. The razors finding themselves brought back into the bathroom during her little escapade. One of his large hands smoothing over his jaw and neck as he inspected the rough black hair shadowing the tan skin.

"Can I have some privacy?" she questioned back, seeing that he was perfectly content in staying in the bathroom.

"I need to shave." he said back without a care. Beginning to rummage through the cabinets around the sink and pulling out a lathering cream with a foaming brush as he began to prep for the said shave.

"I can wait then..." her feet beginning to make steps towards the exit so that she could wait for him to be finished. However, his upper body quickly turned to the side so that he was now facing her, his arm shooting out to land just below her chest and stopping her forward motion.

"You will shower now. We're late." his voice firm and his eyes watching her closely.

"W-where are we going?" shock set in her eyes flickering down to his arm and then back to the overwhelming look of his own.

"You're wasting time. Shower, now." he said rolling his eyes away from her and leading them back to the contents of the drawer along with his upper body, knowing he had sufficiently stopped her from moving and felt no need to block her further.