The Alphas Kryptonite

He had carried her all the way back to the car, Elizabeth was too embarrassed to make eye contact with anyone as she was carried like a child while wearing his large clothes, and she buried her head into the back of his neck using her hair as a shield of protection from the ever present prying eyes. Jason also proved to be correct in regards to the sheer mortification she felt when they arrived at his parents, promptly bolting up the stairs while still refusing all eye contact with heavily reddened cheeks. Earning Jason a scolding look from his mother and and a laugh from his father.

Luckily, for Elizabeth nobody said anything when she returned in her clothes. Everyone had picked up on her embarrassment and did not find cause to tease. The conversation was normal at the dinner table and she relaxed as the meal progressed. However, she was thankful for Jason's suggestion that they go to bed immediately following. They said their goodnights and went up into his bedroom where she put on her fifth outfit of the day, this time it being her night gown.

"How's it feeling down there?" he said his eyes honing in the area just below her hips, their lingering stare fixated on the region for a moment before climbing slowly up the enticingly short silky pink night dress, his question formed initially due to concern but also carrying another intent.

"Better, but it's still sore." she said distractedly as she was plugging in her phone. "You were really rough." her eyes not making contact with his as her cheeks once again blushed recalling the earlier event, pulling back the covers to climb inside on her side of the bed.

"You seemed to enjoy yourself during." he said with a grin, pulling back his side of the covers as he crawled over to her before dropping down on a elbow, its hand supporting his head as his other allowed his fingers to begin to rub small circles in her lower abdomen. A clear interest showing in his eyes as he was gauging her responses for a possible round two. Her quick inhale at his touch and the eruption of goosebumps looking pretty promising, even though she diverted her eyes in modesty from his statement. "But, I'll be more gentle next time..." he said in a lower tone, his face leaning in so he could now whisper into her ear. "You just got me so excited that I momentarily forgot that you're still new to it." her head turning into his words as if they tickled her senses, him getting further anxious in remembering that she had and would only be with him.

"Is that how you like to do it? Do you like it rough?" she asked back finally looking into his eyes, her recalling the intensity of his animalistic actions, a clear difference from their first time together. Their first time he got rowdy at the end when he marked her, but this time right off the bat he started in aggression.

"I like it any way with you." his fingers trailing down a little lower, the circles widening in their size so they could ever so slightly rub at the area right above her heat in a teasing manner, her hips shifting upwards slightly in response as she gently bit at her lower lip. "You just happened to catch me after training and you smelled so good. I could barely control myself."

"Well..."she said with a sultry look in her eyes, her hand rubbing at his jaw and her thighs beginning to rub together as her chest rose lightly from her backs minor upward arch off the bed. "You can thank yourself for putting me out of commission indefinitely." she said pushing his tantalizing hand immediately off of her lower body and rolling over where her she hid her huge smirk derived from her own tease.

"You know what helps with the pain?" he said, not giving up as he snugly fit his body against hers, his hardon pressing firmly against her butt. "A massage.. I got just the thing to work out all that tension from earlier."

"Not happening, Jason. Go to sleep." she said with a headshake, her smirk turning into a grin, enjoying denying him which was actually quite hard to do even when she was still so tender.