New Developments

Jacob had reluctantly listened to Marks words, all secretaries were immediately detained and held in the main pack houses holding cells. Hollie found herself in a cell by herself as the other secretaries shared one, she took her detainment with grace and perfect composure, despite Jacob wearing a pained face as he himself deposited her in her confinement. Mark was right, Jacobs duty was to his pack. Despite he knowing in certainty that his mate had nothing to do with the current situation, he had to act accordingly and remain objective and unbiased, in order to maintain the safety and integrity of the pack.

Jacob built a separate task force to analyze the financial records. At the first sign of unaccounted for money, he called Cane, his action being selfish as he wished for his own mate to be freed from her current enclosure. Pinecrest received an immediate reprieve from the looming presence of Shaded Mountain and their allies without explanation. They would receive none either, the Montana based pack preferring to not admit fault, but maintain their threatening presence despite being discretely proved wrong. Upon their departure, it was made clear that they could and would show up again, if necessary. The allied parties backing them in complete support, showing their clearly earned allegiance to Alpha Jason's pack.

The tension had diffused on the outside, but only grew within the packs limits. Mark had been correct again, there was a significant amount of money that went unaccounted for. Such small increments in comparison to the influx  of the large amounts coming in, that it easily went unnoticed. The trigger was official pulled when a receipt held in its depths a tracphone, closely guarded in its abundance of items that too was easily missed, until it was being specifically searched for.

The evidence was written on the wall that this turn of events was in fact internally derived and driven. Each of the secretaries were to blame, all except Hollie, she had been excluded from the mix. She had been ostracized by the others who were outwardly socially polite, but knew of her relationship with Jacob and chose to keep her away from their idle gossip, treating her with caution and careful words. The only reason the rogue group had been successful was due to the fact that they were always aware of the couples travel, information that could only be derived through those who meticulously planned and scheduled the calendar appointments of those in power.

Unfortunately, for the women who had recklessly shared their loose lips in what seemed to be trivial information to them, had effectively made their bed. No longer would they be able to share gossip amongst one another, and no longer would they be able to draw another breath.

They were publicly made an example of, for those who had witnessed their slow execution, it was made clear that their idle chatter had been a definite act of treason. It was also made very clear how that treason was handled, as their deaths were drawn out, and sadistic with their intent. Each woman being suspended upside down on an upended cross, being starved and receiving deep cuts each day which attributed to their slow bleeding out. As each one expired, they were further made example of, their bodies being displayed on sharp posts where lifeless eyes could stare vacantly as a reminder of what could happen, if one was inclined enough to speak about matters not their own to discuss.

Amber, the star of the show, suffered the worst. Jason personally ensured that she was utilized by every unmated male up for the task, and in public display. Her actions being so clearly motivated with the absence of his dick, he ensured she received plenty of it to satisfy her desperate needs. He inevitably decapitated her, like he had done to her father at the end result of his challenge for alpha ship, however her corpse was much more thoroughly disrespected. She was laid out in front of the upside down crosses affixed for each trespassing secretary, her head shoved in between her legs with her mouth wide open to further show how much of a whore she was, even in death. Even then, he was still unsatisfied and felt he could have done more.