First Watch

Jason had made love to her for an hour straight. There was not a part of her body that went untouched by his gentle hands. It was breathtakingly passionate and sensually slow. He put every bit of love he had for her into each of his movements, his body making hers melt within his grasp. His deep voice whispered to her continuously about how much he missed her, how complete he felt now that she was back, and how much she meant to him. He was the most open with her in regards to his closely held emotions than he had ever been previously. In this long moment, his sensitivity had been unlocked and he found the words flowing out of him like a wide open river.

He would have continued, but she could take no more, she was thoroughly spent from his raw fervor. After she begged for reprieve from his powerful physical touch, they finished the rest of the first bottle of champagne and opened the second. He did keep his promise of a movie, but he spent his time smothering her with a less physically demanding type of affection. With his large frame curled into hers, his strong arms tightly wrapped around her hips and his head nestled into her stomach, he was able to enjoy her delicate nails scratching at his scalp as he continued to vocally emit how lucky he was that she was his. It was a perfect night.

Unsurprisingly, he fell asleep midway through her movie choice, it was a romance and he never found one who could stay awake through. However, in this instance the movie was not to blame. He expended all his energy and effort into her body, the emotion and passion he had openly given to her through word and movement had exhausted his already tired body. She had been away for so long, and he had many nights where he received little to no sleep which went in combination with a poor diet due to a lack of want for food. Her soothing lavender scent, combined with champagne, the events of the night and an ample dinner lulled him off to a deeply contented rest.

She however was unable to sleep. She shifted out from underneath his heavy slumbering upper body and slipped on the pink night dress haplessly discard on the floor earlier in the night. Picking up her empty champagne flute she walked over to the room temperature bubbling concoction and poured herself another glass, before walking over to the tall windows once more. Looking down at the distance between the room and the street, her previous question directed to Jason still keeping her curiosity.

The night went exactly like she wanted. It was perfect. It was memorable. They had a long intense fun moment and had effectively tricked themselves into believing they were both normal for just one night. A perfect night for a perfect ending.

She finished her glass quickly as if it was a shot, but not before she located the bottle of pills she found in his clothing drawer. She had heard the gentle rattling when he grabbed his night pants and figured he was hiding them from her out of precaution. In light of her decision, he had been right to do so, but her choice had already been firmly decided upon. The freedom she felt within her grasp with that choice allowed for no modifications to the plan.

As much love as he had given her, she had returned it equally and meant every bit of it. She loved him so much that she could no longer be the one to hurt him and bring him down. She could no longer be selfish with his attention. He had other priorities that he needed to focus on other than her, and she only brought him misery. She felt it in the very depths of her soul that he would be better off forgetting about her and moving on, but a part of her wanted to be remembered and so she gave him her all, in her last stand.

She popped the bottle open, and dumped out four and a half pills into her hand. She had no intention on overdosing on the pills, though she was running the risk of it with the combination of alcohol at play and the dosage amount within the small pieces of pressed powdered. What she actually wanted was to be cognoscente enough to feel the wind on her face without the sensation of fear and panic. And so she popped the medication into her mouth and chased it with a pull of the champagne straight from the bottle.