Alpha Mathias: July 1763- Trouble

"I finally found her. I finally found the Luna that will make this pack whole." Mathias said with deep glowing gold eyes showing his satisfaction.

"I told you, it was only a matter of time." Jonah replied with a knowing confidence behind his deep green eyes.

"Her family is fighting our mateship. They say she has been promised to another. I cannot let that happen." The alpha said in certainty, his words trailing with an abnormal lack of confidence.

"So we'll fight them and we will win." Jonah the beta said in absolute surety. His short black raven hair being swept in his own fingers in complete confidence.

"My only concern is that she is a hybrid. She is unaware of that and I don't want her to become aware. It may be too jarring for her. But she was promised to a coven based off of her natural abilities..." Mathias said in caution, knowing how those of Lycan descent had perceived those of warlocks and witches.

"If she is your mate. She is your mate. I will defend you whole heartedly." Jonah said in certainty as he had his own hazel eyed mate that he would protect until the end of their days.

"She's been made for me..." he said in complete certainty to which his friend smiled in knowing his response. "She knows everything about me without me without having to ask... she knows how to soothe me, comfort me, abate me...She has plans to grow the pack, and it only started in a day after our meeting. She knows what we need. Her smell is intoxicating. I can only think about her.. We're going to do amazing things together. Just you wait and see. "

Jonah smiled in his friends warmth. They grew up together and shared fond memories between one another, but now there was a sudden change in his best friend. He was in love, finally. Finally, he had found his mate.

Jonah no longer had to feel guilty about his raucous affection towards his own mate. Tara, a slave girl he saved from reprieve of circumstance. Now, Jonah could show all his affection to his own mate without care or concern.

"And if they choose to fight?" Mathias questioned in the early morning hours, wanting to be sure of his friends allegiance.

"Then, I fight with you." Jonah shrugged as he laid across the naked body of his mate. The two men were so comfortable with each other, that they could hold such an idle conversation with one another without furrowing a brow.

"That's all I ask. Thank you Jonah. Your loyalty is all that I ask for." Mathias stared in appreciation of
his clear obedience before he found his own mate to round out the night.

"Of course." Jonah mumbled in a fatigued state driven from exuberant love making with his own mate.