Alpha Mathias

May of the year 1768, the location in the deep concealed forests of Pennsylvania:

"Submit!" Mathias bellowed in the most intimidating tone he could adopt to the woman who stood stark naked splattered in blood with cloudy grey eyes.

No response was derived from his demand, as another hand flicked from her to the side and additional flames erupted among the trees bordering them.

"Elena! Submit!" his voice straining as the smoke and the fog produced a choking response at his throat from the continuing wildfires that surrounded them.

Her body moved steadily onward vacantly, as if it was nothing more than an empty vessel, all the while causing the destruction around them.

Burnt flesh and desperate moans from the fallen that would soon perish, from her hands, filled the air. A swirling of clouds in a turbulent nature, circling them above, only providing a notion of safety in the ground in which they currently were at present. It was as if they were in the eye of a tornado, dulling the severity of all that laid to waste before them, as they stood in clarity of the violent storms surrounding them.

"Elena!" he said, gripping at her hand and only reaching a twinkling of recognition as he pleaded with her. A mere flutter of a response which was quickly pushed aside as she continued to walk on, away from his grasp and her arms extending, the fires only climbing higher in their path of destruction.

"Don't make me do this." his voice faltering as he pursued her in constant, seemingly untouched in comparison to all that was ravaged before him. For some reason, he was perfectly protected as if wrapped in a bubble, while everything around him was erupting in a clear catastrophic manner.

The village had burned, women had died protecting their children... those children also perishing in the wake of the event that unfolded before them. Warriors had fallen, attempting to cease the actions of the one culpable of the monstrous circumstances currently at present.

"Elena! Please..." he stumbled behind her trying to get her to grip the reality at present. Hair ruffled and a strained desperate face, laying in perfect conjunction with disheveled clothes. His pleading as a means of trying to wake her from the nightmare she had currently made into reality.

There was still no response from the female who stood before him at a meager 5'6", strawberry blond hair whipping around her form as they were surrounded by the ever present storm. His body easily beating hers in comparison of physical strength, with its height and taught muscles. However, his will faltering amongst her sheer power and prowess at present.

She continued on, in slow measured steps, every rapidly diverting shift of her eyes erupting in more turmoil beyond all that laid before them. Everyone in her path succumbing to her apparent apathy as she pushed on in a idle manner, everyone except for him.

"Elena..." he breathed out heavily, finally making the inevitable decision demanding his recognition. "I love you..." tears wrought his grief stricken face as he raised a talon filled hand with sharp claws protruding from what was once clean cut well manicured hands.

The same claws slashing at her jugular, the artery erupting in a spewing manner covering him with its initial spray, her pace slowing after a few more deliberate and seemingly empty steps and her body collapsing to the ground. The clouds of the storm at hand, immediately dispersing and he being left in the wake of a dull nothingness. While the environment grew lighter in the wake of the now present sun, everything still seemed to him to be shrouded in dark.

Murmurs of those injured and laying around him, being a sound seemingly in the distance as he stared at her now truly empty form. His anguish swiftly turning into a monumental fury.