A Hard Lesson

Jason stood his large frame within the circle of men  off to the side, his face was hard and unmoving as his eyes took in the two men eyeing each other up. He seemed to be the least scathed amongst all the men, while he did have mud patches on both  arms and legs, his bun maintained it structure with only a few disheveled locks being out of place. He was growing impatient with the two men, they being his lead warriors in this specific unit. They had locked eyes but each were waiting for the others move, both of them showing immense preference for a defensive lead.

"Anytime ladies." Jason said deeply, receiving side glances and growls from the two, which left him unaffected as he grew further into boredom.

Lysander, the tall lean cut blonde was the first to make a move, as he launched forward his arms grappling around the burly Blair and taking hold of his waist in his cut arms, lifting him up and slamming him into the ground with force, to which he climbed on top aiming to strike his face, utilizing a white knuckled fist.

In response Blair was quick to buck the blonde with his hips, Lysander faltering forward and palms landing on the ground. The brown haired man was quick to lift his feet to his opponents chest and kick him back with force, to which the blonde slammed on his back, scrambling back to his feet at the same time as Blair, where he  once again launched himself, landing a well placed punch on the large burly mans jaw.

"You're going to pay for that you little bitch." Blair said in a grimace, his eyes hardening as he shook the shock away from the punch and he took advantage of Lysanders close position, ripping him into a headlock and applying pressure to cut off his airway.

The blonde held composure, despite not being able to breathe. Hands firmly gripping at the steel arm about his neck as one of his feet slammed down on his aggressors feet causing his frame to bend forward from the stinging sensation where he delivered a powerful elbow knocking the wind out him and causing the arms to release from his neck. He moved to take advantage of the stumbling burly man, his leg shot out to place a well planned sweeping kick in attempt to knock him down with the blow directed at the back of his knees.

"Gotcha!" Blair said as he recovered with speed to ensnare the mans leg and stopping his momentum with his own brutal strength, tensely grabbing at his calf and ripping him forward where his other hand gripped at his throat lifting him up from the ground and then slamming him down where he quickly mounted him, his thighs tucking the blondes arms in place immobilizing him as began to do rapid fire punches into Lysanders face.

The man receiving the blows attempted to utilize his legs to remove Blair off of him, but he was beginning to lose coherent thought as he was assaulted with each fist depositing on his face. His  loss being signaled as his body began to contort as his feral drive responded by beginning the process to shift.

"Blair wins." Jason shouted sharply, calling an end to the fight, and being ignored as Blair delivered another punch at the now fully shifted Lysander who had blood beginning to ooze from his snout and coating his sharp teeth in the crimson fluid.

Blair was mid swing attempting to throw another punch when Jason gripped him up from the scruff of his neck and threw him harshly to the side. "Enough." he intensely spat out at the burly man who was now getting back onto his feet with a cocky grin as he took in the injured wolf, clearly unbothered by Jason's advance and still relishing in his victory.

An eruption of cheers began as he walked amongst them to celebrate with arms up in air and a swell of pride in his chest. Jason choosing to ignore the show boating as he checked over Lysander. "Shake it off." his voice was still deep, but now holding a tone of irritation. "Ten miles, no shifting. Report to Beta Mark for further exercises. You're done with this session for today." The blonde wolf responded with a nod and lowered ears as it slinked away from the raucous crowd.