Girl Time

Jason had been correct, he got some. He got multiple vigorous somes. As soon as he told Elizabeth that he had not only agreed to her hanging out with Stacie, but that he had already made the plans, her mood instantly changed. She went from annoyed and frustrated to being shocked and excited. Instantly finding him the most attractive version of himself she had ever seen, and unable to keep her hands off of him, which was a clear role reversal to their usual routine. In fact, he even had been woken up to more of the some.

Both of them were beaming in the morning for their own separate reasons, and were sickeningly affectionate with one another, which only disgusted Mark as the ever present third wheel on this weekend trip. She must have tried on at least three outfits before Jason had to remind her it was not a date and she didn't need to be so concerned about looking perfect, she nodded in agreement but continued to still fuss about her appearance as if he had said nothing. She also asked him about a thousand times if he was sure and he said yes every time with a smile, enjoying the way her eyes bursted with excitement each time he confirmed it, and feeling a little guilty each time about how excited she was just to go to the mall with a girl without feeling watched. At least, she wouldn't know she was being watched.

"Now Elizabeth... What are the rules?" Jason asked over to her sitting in the passenger seat of the SUV, having refused the limo as she didn't want to seem abnormal.

"Keep my phone on. Call you or Mark-" she began to recite and she was abruptly cut off.

"Call me. I'll answer." Jason said firmly, knowing he would have his phone in his hand all day in anxiety while she was out.

"Call you," she corrected herself for his satisfaction. "If I have any problems. Scream if unable to call and afraid." She said her brows furrowing trying to remember the rest.

"And?" He questioned wanting her to derive the answers on her own.

"And... keep all receipts?" She looked over struggling to remember, he nodded and waited for her to continue. "Don't talk to strangers?" He further nodded. "Don't leave the mall." She said firmly remembering the last one clearly.

"I cannot stress enough that you should call me for any reason. If you're not having fun, if you get
tired, if you become uncomfortable... if you miss me." The last reason with a suggestive smile. "I won't mind. Mark and I are going to be nearby and not
committed to anything, so we can come get you within minutes."

"I'm sure I'll be fine." She said with an eye roll and a smile, he in this moment reminding her of her uncle with his rules and protective nature. "But I'll text you throughout the day, so you don't worry." She said grasping at his bicep and planting a quick kiss on his cheek.

"Alpha and I are going to meet you two for dinner around 5." Mark quickly said earning a very heavy glare from Jason as he did not decide that and was leaning against it.

"Okay." She said with a shrug and a smile, being too giddy to recall that Mark was a man whore who was interested in the redhead.

"There's a sushi place nearby with really good reviews. You guys will love it." The beta adverting his eyes from the alpha and giving a grin to Elizabeth with a pat on her shoulder, finding his Avenue through her.

"It's not confirmed we'll be able to join you two for dinner." Jason said continuing to glare at Mark through the rear view mirror.

"It's pretty confirmed. I made reservations." He had lied, his hands immediately going down to his phone to schedule online reservations for 5pm.

"Sushi sounds good." She said with a nod. "Hey, if she wants to hangout again, can you put her number in my phone? You know, instead of texting her and pretending to be me from yours?" Her face eager as she looked over at him with large doe eyes.