Into The Wolves Den

Elizabeth and Shelby were nearing their cabin, taking note of the neighboring one now seeming to be occupied by its new owner, made evident by the large black hummer sitting in its driveway. She also took note of how immaculately clean it was, despite most of the roads in the campground being covered in dirt, an impressive feat for an equally impressive vehicle. Her mind curious on how the rest of the events unfolded with the previous residents who were clearly not happy with the reservation mishap and hoping something was worked out regarding their situation.

Shelby showed a marked interest in the new residents vehicle as well, running over to it and sniffing at the wheels and then walking her nose around the body of the car. Elizabeth's' eyes grew wide as her dog interrogated the vehicle, assaulting it with her nose. The last thing she needed was for her dog to cause damage to an expensive ass car and then have to reside next to the person for the rest of the week.

"Shelby! Get over here!" she scolded in a shouting whisper through gritted teeth while animatedly slapping at her own thigh in an attempt to call the Shepard back over. As expected of her highly trained animal, she was completely ignored. The snout had already made a full circle starting its trail again in a slower more investigative manner. "Shelby! Come!" she continued on, more frustration in her tone at the insubordination being evident.

She began to crouch walk over to the vehicle, as if she was trying to shrink from the situation and be covert to not alert attention to both the intrusion as well as the embarrassing lack of control she had over her animal. More furious pats slapping at her thigh surely turning the skin red underneath her jeans. "Come! Now!"

"She's beautiful." a deep voice as smooth as silk said from the side, appearing out of nowhere.

Elizabeth froze in position from surprise, her legs bent at the knee and her upper body almost parallel to the ground in her failed cloak and dagger attempt to recall her animal. She didn't realize it at first, but she actually stopped breathing for a few seconds. This revelation being made as she slowly released the air from her lungs and stood turning to face the direction of the voice a few moments later.

Her eyes fell onto the most attractive man she had ever personally witnessed. He was extremely tall, probably around 6'5" if she had to guess. His head bearing jet black shoulder length hair, half of it pulled into a loose ponytail, surely for the benefit of keeping it out of his deep green eyes which were bordered with perfectly structured dark eyebrows. Not too thick and not too thin with a tantalizing arch in just the right spot on both sides. High cheekbones well defined, meeting a strong jaw, giving way to tight cheeks. Everything combined setting up the more than appropriate foundation for his straight nose and delectably kissable lips, which popped against his clean shaven face.

She paid close attention to the yellow and black plaid shirt that fit his broad shoulders. Carefully minding the way the material cinched down his upper body following the V shape of his form, only slightly loosening as the material descended beyond his ribs. A taunting bit of his upper chest exposed due to a few unfastened buttons at the top. Finding it quite rude that it hid the muscles within. Thick firm forearms lined with the right amount of bulging veins available to her in the wake of perfectly rolled sleeves, the cuff stopping with designed precision right before his forearm met his elbow. His biceps seemingly stretching the cloth to its brink, leaving no room for air in between it and his skin.

She was completely aware of how her eyes were rolling over his frame, and in the back of her head she knew that her behavior was no better than that of a construction worker catcalling an attractive female walking past the work site, but it did nothing to modify her actions. They dropped down his hips and took in his fashionable relaxed fit jeans, obviously bought pre-ripped in order to leave the right amount of leg uncovered with the ideal amount of dark hair showing. Even finding a way to find his feet sexy as he stood in black boots, most likely Timberlands or another high end brand with the same look.