Vol.1 Chapter 1 New life

Although being called the luckiest man in the world. Sometimes I wonder if it's true.

For example the first school day.

That day, I missed the bus since I overslept.

You may ask, it's just a bus.

No, it's not just any bus. Because when I looked through the window, I saw two cute girls on the bus.

The first girl was the Yamato Nadeshiko. Her long hair is dark as the bottom of the ocean. Her skin is bright as the moon (but not as rough). And she is the ice-princess type. How much Poonya did she have to be beautiful like this?

The other was the girl with the angelic face. Her brown short hair makes her look cute and childish. I can feel a positive power pervaded from her.

Who won't be enjoyed riding with two angels?

There was another blond, well-built guy on the bus too. He is an attractive guy so I didn't mind riding with him.

But I saw them wore the same uniform as me. So I ensured I would meet them again at the school; Tokyo Metropolitan Advanced Nurturing School.

So I waited for another bus.

______________________________________________________________

I shouldn't doubt in my Poonya at all.

After I reached school, I went to the classroom My class is D. When I came into the classroom, many people had been there. There were many kinds of people in that room. The red-hair ruffian-like, the blond cute gal, the handsome friendly man, etc.

And my angels. (Also the blond guy too.)

The most precious thing is the black hair girl being my seat neighbor.

What did you do in the past to make you lucky like this, Kiyotaka?

Ahm. Actually, a lot of things.

She, sitting next to me, was reading "Crime and Punishment". So civilization. Told me, my queen. What crime you wanted me to do, and what kind of punishment you would give me.

Sorry, I outed of characters now. 

Before Kaxxxa passed away. He sent some kind of things and told me they would help me to adapt myself to society. Something was the thing that I never think it existed.  And I felt disgusted to myself as to how I enjoyed it.

I wanted to begin the conversation with her. But since all my experience point put into luck stat. So my social ability is zero or minus.

Before I could do anything. I saw a black hair woman came into the class.

She looked hot and scary. I think her age was about 30. Her hair was tied in a ponytail. She looked like someone who was single and will be teased by her student about it.

"Good morning class, My name is Chabashira Sae. I'm your class's instructor and Japanese history teacher. You will never change your class. For the next three years, we will learn together. So I hope we can get along" That line was pretty reluctant

"The entrance ceremony will be one hour from now in the gym. But for now, I will now distribute the list of special rules of this school and the matriculation guide."

The handouts were passed from the front.

In this school, There are special rules that make it different from another school.

You have to stay inside the campus for the next three years. Contact with anyone outside the school is forbidden. You are in completely another world.