Vol.2 Chapter 2 A little help from my friend

I decided to not asked Sakura. I was sure she couldn't be our witness, no matter she saw the incident or not. Because she was too shy. She couldn't handle that responsibility.

I told her I would be her first friend. But the next day, I didn't talk to her at all, I didn't know how to start talking with a shy girl. Maybe I had to ask Kushida for help. 

We didn't get much information. Hirata and Karuizawa couldn't find the witness.

When the class ended, Sakura walked out of the classroom without talking with me too. I wanted to follow her but today, Operation Sudo would begin.

We united in front of the school. There was me, Kushida, Ike, and Yamauchi. Kushida told Sudo to confine himself for a while and Horikita refused to join.

"So what should we do?" Yamauchi asked.

"I think we should look for the witness from other classes. " Kushida said. "We should start with the first year. Then I will ask my Senpai to help too."

"Good idea! Kushida-Chan!" Yamauchi praised her.

I felt the weird atmosphere from Ike. Even Kushida was very close, he wasn't as cheerful as before. He looked a little bit sad.

"What's wrong, Ike?" I asked him.

"Horikita-Chan isn't here." He said. "If she was, I could ship her with Kushida-Chan."

I sighed and padded his back.

"So we should go to see class B first. " I told Kushida.

"Why?"

"I guess."

I was sure we would lucky if we asked class B for help. It wasn't my luck at all. According to the conversation in the toilet, class A didn't act much so I wasn't sure about him. But class B was more friendly.

"Um. I have friends in class B too! I think she is in Keyagi mall by now. She always goes with her friend."

"So let's go to the mall!" Yamauchi said and walked without waiting for our permission.

On the way to Keyagi's mall. Ike didn't talk to Kushida at all. He only mumbled. "Horikita x Kushida or Kushida x Horikita, Sato x Karuizawa isn't bad too. What about Matsushida x Sato! Oh, it'll be gorgeous."

I was afraid we lose him forever.

Opposite of Ike, Yamauchi philandered Kushida with all of his power. Without his opponent, Yamauchi seemed to be more confident.

"I am an orphanage, you know?" He told Kushida. "My mother died when I and my twin sister were born. My father disappeared many years ago. My sister was adopted by the senator. I lived in the countryside with my uncle and my aunt. One day, my sister sent the butler and translator to my home. Asking me to meet her in Tokyo. In Tokyo, I met my coach, Obi Ichiken. Obi-Sensei train me to be a professional baseball player, I have played in Interhigh once. My homerun brang us victory. But in the next match, I got injured so I have to rest for a year. Oh, I miss baseball so much, I met my companion too! Obi-Sensei, Soro Hana-Kun, and Cho Baka-Kun, that hairy monster---"

"Sorry." Kushida turned her face off from her smartphone's screen. "What did you say? I'm asking my friend if we can meet them. So I didn't listen."

"Oh." Yamauchi's mouth opened wide. "I will say again, I am orphanage, you know---"

Respect your effort, Yamauchi.

When we reached Keyaki mall 5 minutes later. We saw a group of people in front of the mall.