Vol.1 Chapter 7 Onii-Chan

It's a night. I was laying down on my bed and thinking about Kushida.

What was her real personality?

The angel or the evil.

Actually. Although I didn't mind the evil one. She was so hot when she said those words. I felt like I wanted to crawl on the floor and asked her to step on me----

Ok, That file that Kaxxxa sent to me touched my heart more than I thought. I'll try to stop watching it now.

My phone rang. I looked at the name of the caller and flinched when I realized she is Kushida.

My hand shook a bit when I answered the call.

On another side of the telephone, I heard the sound of the wind with her voice.

"Hi, Ayanokouji-Kun."

"Hi! Oh, this's the first time you call me, isn't it? I think you can't use the phone."

She giggled. "Why do you think that?"

"Oh, I just think you can't use the phone or internet otherwise you will get the wound. And now you live with the brother who dating the actress----forget it. What are you doing now? It's a bit noise there."

The wind noise stopped. "Oh, sorry, I just finish bathing, I'm hair drying now."

The sight of Kushida in the little towel popped up in my head. I stopped that dirty thinking.

"Tell me more details, please."

"What?"

"Nothing. What's the call?" I decided to get to the points.

"Oh, Do you do something with Karuizawa-San?"

"Hm. Why do you ask?"

"Karuizawa-San said with Sato-san who said with Mutsushida-San who said with Shinohara-San who said with Inogashira-San who said with me that  you're a jerk."

I raised my eyebrows. "Sorry, Who said again?"

"Inogashira-San who listen from Shinohara-San who listen from---"

"Conclusion please."

"Oh, Karuizawa-San insulted you. So I wonder if you have some conflict with her."

I thought of the situation in front of the library.

"She asked me for points. You might have heard about it, it's my little charity. But I think she has enough points but she said it's not enough. We argued for a while, I guess. And then she ran away."

"I don't understand---"

"Me too. Can you hate somebody because he tells you the fact?" Oh. I understand Horikita now.

"It's about how to deliver it. Ayanokouji-Kun."

"I think I didn't say something harshly at all."

"So it may be about that fact. I think." It was a reliable line considered that it came from the communication master. "Anyway, I will tell Kuruizawa-San to apologize you---"

"You no need to do that. This kind of thing liked a wind, it's come, it's gone."

Like my food. I remembered that Karuizawa was with her friend at my table when I treated them. I was sure she forgot it. Gone with the wind.

"If you said so.---"

"Kushida, wait a minute. I want to ask you something." I said it before I could stop myself.