Vol. 5 Chapter 8 Rest for a while

"Ok. Kiyotaka. We helped the janitor clean the yard between the lunch break, gave every single thing that the scavenger hunt racer asked, and changed Koenji's diaper. We did everything that you said it will increase the Poonya. But I still didn't get how we will win with this?" Karuizawa said. "And for the god's sake. What the Fxck is the excacitraitrecogzinator?"

"It's the excacitraitrecogzinator. " I answered.

I looked to the yard. The three-leg races were going to end. The last group was waiting at the start line. But Sudo and Horikita still didn't appear.

Sudo assigned his name in every representative competition. Since he couldn't compete, Hirata had to pay 300,000 points to put someone to replace him. I who became rich from the Zodiac test helped him for 100,000 points. But if Sudo and Horikita didn't come back for the last competition. I was afraid that I and Horikita couldn't take the burden anymore.

"Don't worry. It'll work. " I told Karuizawa a lie.

Lucky-chan, if you want to do something, please do it right now.

"If you said so. " She sighed. "But, Kiyotaka. What's wrong with Sakura-San? She kept looking at me for a while."

I turned my head to Sakura. She was looking at us with worrying eyes. 

I bit my lips and sighed with tiredness.

"Being Harem protagonist is tired, you know?"

"What?"

"Nothing. Wait here. I have something to do."

"About Sudo-Kun and Horikita-San?"

I nodded as answering. Then, walking into the tents. I saw Inogashira was laying on a field bed.

"Um. Inogashira. Are you okay?"

"I never exercise this hard. " She mumbled. Her eyes looked so dead.

"Sorry for it. Can you help me with something? Please use your brain to figure it out where is Sudo?"

Inogashira blinked.

"I can't. I can't anymore. I ran out my energy. Now, I can't even count to 10." Her eyes opened wide. "Ah! That! That's the light! My great-grandfather is there, waving to me. I will be there right now, grandpa!"

"Oi. Stay with us! Come out of that light."

"Oh. It's beautiful. Sherlock-San and Poirot-San is there too!"

I slapped Inogashira to stop her from traveling to another world. But it didn't work. So I called Shinohara to do CPR.

After saving the great detective's life. I walked back to Karuizawa.

"Did it work?"

I shook my head.

Suddenly, I heard the intercome's announcement from the distance.

The boy with red hair's parents, come and get him at the director building, please.

"Finally. " I grabbed my hand so hard.

"Hm? It's Sudo-Kun, right?"

I nodded. "I think so. I will go and take him back here."

Karuizawa grabbed my hand before I would go.

"Wait. Your leg. I will go by myself."

I shook my head.

"No. You stay here. Horikita competes in Joint 1200m relay. If she didn't come, we had to find a new representative. You should stay here to spare. " I explained.