Vol. 5 Chapter 4 Welcome to the sports festival

"Welcome tooooooooo Sports Festival!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Fujimaki from class 3-A shouted on the podium as the commentator. He seemed to be the only one who was excited about the sports festival. While other students standing around the stadium looked around with stress. On the sideline, some people worked in the school cheering for the student.

"Suzune-chan! Ganbatte!!" The chef and cashier of Moonshine cafe were huge fans of Horikita. They even made a big sign for cheering her.

Fujimaki smiled.

"It's looked like someone's sister is quite hot!!"

"Ahem. " Sakagami-Sensei coughed. He was the co-commentator. "Fujimaki. We have many competition today. Why don't we start it?"

"Oh! Sorry. Sensei. Now, we will start with 100m racing! Year 1's competitors gather at the line, please!"

I looked at the order table and found that I was in the 7th group same as Hirata. Our order was secret the whole time. There were only Hirata, Horikita, Honami, Ryuji, and our Senseis that knew.

"Do your best. " Horikita told me before I walked to the lines.

"Can you do Minna Ganbatte Ne for me?"

Horikita nodded and said;

"Oh. That's---ears destroyer. " I picked up earwax and went to Hirata.

The first group was ready to go. In each group, there would be two students from each class. We decided to match the strong athlete with the weaker. In this case, it was Sudo and Doc. Of course, since I was very slow, I was with Hirata.

"Um. It's looked like we don't need to worry about Sudo-Kun. " Hirata said.

"Yeah. His opponents seem to be weak."

Actually, we wanted someone strong to compete with him. It would be most worth it.

The gun was shot. Sudo sprinted out of his position. The next second, he was behind the finish line.

"And the winner of the first group is------Sudo Ken from class 1-C!!!!"

Doc used his whole power, but he still went on the last place. We didn't have time to praise Sudo or console Doc. Because every 20 seconds, the next group would leave.

Finally, it was my turn. After I heard the gun sound, I ran as fast as I could. I heard someone laugh at me.

Huh, as I expected.

"Ayanokouji-Kun! Gan-Bat-Te-Gu-Da-Za-I!!" I heard a little sound from the sideline. When I turned my face to that, I saw Sakura standing there and tried to cheer me up---

Because of Sakura's rarely sound. I was powered up and ran to the finish line with the highest speed...

Nah! No one would become Usain Bolt just because a cute girl cheered him up.

"Oi! Shizuku-chan cheered that bastard!!"

"I want Shizuku-chan to cheer me too!!"

"Kill that son of a bitch!!!"

Hirata owned the last line.

When human is in danger, they will release adrenaline. It will increase your blood pressure and turned you ready to fight. It will make you more powerful. You might know it. Many people carried the refrigerator out of the burning house. It was because of adrenaline.