Vol. 4 Chapter 8 Spread your leg

I needed to explain myself first.

I didn't say spread your leg.

I tried to make Karuizawa calm down. But she became paranoid and feard on everything. She talked and talked. And everything became darker and darker.

But I never did anything that she thought I would do.

I didn't know who Karuizawa thought I was.

But I was only a normal student. Well, except I was lucky as hell.

I could be angry too. Since she never stopped talking, I decided to tell her; "Stop spreading the word!"

But my voice was so low compared to her. So she didn't hear when I said stop.

However, when I started the word "spreading", my voice was louder. Because I was shocked when I saw something on Karuizawa's white leg.

It was a spider!

Because of shock, my tone became louder. 

I changed my word because of shock too. "My leg!!" It was what I want to scream.

"Spread---, Your leg!" This was what I want to say.

Therefore, from Karuizawa's perspective, she heard that I spoke;

"Spread your leg!"

Ok. Everyone understood this. If you understood, comment on this paragraph to tell me.

Good. Let's story keep going.

...

The spider was still on Karuizawa's leg. But she didn't recognize it.

"What do you mean by that?" She stuttered.

I couldn't say anything because I was too fearful. That spider crawled on her white bright thigh that tempted me to touch it--No! I had to fear the spider! Not the horny time.

All I wanted for Christmas wasn't you, but hoping this spider crawled away immediately!

Wait? Why did Karuizawa start spreading her leg?

"I didn't admit that I was bullied by you--" 

That spider looked at me with its eight eyes. What a creepy.

"I just was threatened by the rascal who holding my weakness!"

Did Karuizawa say something? I had a ringing in my ears because of fear.

"It's fine though. It isn't the first time that someone forced me to do something. Do you know what will happen when the humans find out the fact that they can do nothing with their power?"

I was pretty sure that Karuizawa said something.  Maybe I should pay attention to her---Wait! The spider was moving. Look at their creepy hairy legs. Argh!!!!!! Lord Buddha help me!

"They will stop defy. I'm going to be destroyed. I think like a robot. I can do nothing. Can't scream or fight. Just---"

The spider was crawling nearer. I stopped defy. Ah. I'm going to be destroyed. I think like a robot. I could do nothing. I was too fearful.

"Hey. I'm talking. Are you listening to me?" 

Ah! It came! It came!

Karuizawa looked followed my eyes and saw the spider crawling on her leg. She raised her eyebrows and grabbed it over.

"Oh. Why are you here?" She talked with it.

"Get it off. " I said.

Karuizawa turned to me with surprise. "Hm. Are you scared of it?"