Vol. 5 Chapter 1 Sport Festival

"Ayanokouji-Kun! Are you okay!? And who are you?"

Sato Maya and Mori Nene came through the nursing room's door and looked at Amikura who sat beside my bed.

"Ahm. " She coughed. "I'm Amakura Mako from class B. Nice to meet you."

"How is your relationship with Ayanokouji-Kun?" Sato asked her instantly.

"She took me to the nursing room. " I replied instead. 

Yesterday, I couldn't stand up when I fell. Amikura who was there by chance helped me to come to the nursing room. Last night, it was very chaotic until I didn't have time to tell anyone. Teachers thought about sending me to the hospital. But I completely denied it. Those men from the White Room would capture me as soon as I walked a step outside this school.

Luckily, the chairman sends his secretory to the nursing room to stop moving. He said that there would be a new nursing teacher coming to this school tomorrow. And he might cure my illness. The chairman didn't want to let the student go outside the school except it was really needed.

The next day, the first day of the second semester. I couldn't go to school, so I told Chabashira-Sensei. I wondered if there would be someone worrying about me.

It turned out the first girl visiting me was Amikura Mako. She came here as soon as the last period ended. What a kind girl.

Sato and Mori were the second.

Oh, I almost forgot. There was a flower basket from Nakano K. sent to me during the lunch break too.

"So how about your leg? Ayanokouji-Kun?" Mori asked 

"Ah. I can walk now but am not stable yet. They tell me I have to use the cane for a while."

"So you don't have splint?" Sato asked.

"I just lost my power to move my leg, not broken---"

"Damn! That splint might smell so good!"

After talking for half an hour, they went back. But they gave a paranoid glance to Amikura.

"You're pretty popular, aren't you?"  Mako said.

"I think so."

"Well, I have to go now. Ichinose-chan's coming. I don't want to be the third wheel."

Amikura smiled softly and walked out of the room.

"Thank you. " I shouted after her.

Five minutes later. The nursing room's door opened again. At first, I thought it was Honami. But I found it was a little girl who fought with Ryuen yesterday at the pool. If I was right, her name was Sakayanagi from class A.

Sakyanagi had a cane in her hand. She walked to the nursing bed hardly. 

Did she just stare at me for a second?

No, It might be in my head.

Shortly after, the door was opened again. The one who came in still wasn't Honami. He was the tall man in the black overcoat. Among his black hair, there was a patch of white hair. I almost stopped breathing when I saw his face. I felt like I was looking at the monster of Frankenstein's face.

The nurse saw him and greeted him. "Oh. You're here. Hazama-Sensei."

"Sorry for coming late. Pinoko was hungry so I took her to the restaurant first."