Vol. 3 Chapter 14 Something we want to hide

7th December 

I went through the cabin and found myself walking on the 4th floor of the cruise where was the girls' rest. 

I didn't know which room that Horikita was, but I just randomly knocked on a door.

After waiting for a while, the door was opened.

"Ayanokouji-Kun?" Horikita was on the door frame, she looked better than yesterday. She seemed to be surprised to find me standing in front of her room.

"I think I should explain something to you first. " I said.

"I'm about to call you anyway. " She nodded and said. "Talking in my room isn't good, what about we go talking at the lounge?"

"Good idea."

We agreed to each other. Therefore, we walked to the lounge on the rooftop of the cruise. When we reached there, the sky became orange. The view of the sparkle at the horizon was so beautiful. It reminded me of the scene at the special building.

We sat down and ordered the drink. While waiting for it, we started our conversation.

"I came to you first, because I knew that from now on, you will be surrounded by the classmate who admires you."

Horikita raised her eyebrows.

"Admire? Didn't I make the class lose 30 points? They should hate me."

I nodded. "You did. But you also give our class 372 points."

"372 points!!" Horikita shouted, making the waitress that served us the drink flinched.

"Be quiet. Horikita. " I warned her.

"How can we do that!?"

"Um. Because we could guess about class A and class C's leader. And because of our domination on that territory. Of course, the disappearance of Shinohara and more, also your retirement, cause us to lose 40 points. But our class was still very high." 

"But...what about Ibuki-San? Didn't she know our leader?"

Well, it was complicated.

I started explaining.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After Horikita's retirement. We need someone to be our new leader.

Because of Horikita's dying massage (Horikita: I told you I didn't die yet!), I decided to take this role. We could change the leader if it was necessary. 

"I see. Ibuki-San will guess me as a leader, But when you became the leader, class C will be wrong and lose 30 points." Hirata said.

"Really?" I tilted my head. I didn't think about that, I just thought the class couldn't win without the leader. 

But if Hirata said so, I guess it was also Horikita's plan.

Because we could solve the case, our class became harmonious again. The Berlin wall was destroyed. Ike and Shinohara almost ran to each other, Yamauchi kicked Ike's ass before he could do. None of us complained about it though.

That night went easily. 

When the noon of the 7th day came, our test was finished.

We packed our stuff and headed to the beach.

Class A and B were waiting for us at the beach. I didn't see any piece of class C.

Honami, Cho, and Ryuji waved to me, I greeted them back. Behind them, I saw Chihiro whose mouth was covered with the muzzle.