Vol.3 Chapter 6 Class A

We walked as Ichinose's suggestion and saw the cave on the cliff just she liked said. But we couldn't see inside of the case, because it was hidden by the curtain made from the larger number of plastic bags. On the edge of the cave, a guy was acting like a guard. Two temporary toilets and one bathroom were nestled near him.

"I can't see anything. " Horikita whispered with me behind the bush.

"We need to reveal ourselves."

"Hm?"

"We can't see anything here. We need to go inside that cave."

Horikita nodded. "You're right. Although they may be angry, there is the chance that class A will let us see their camp."

However, We both knew that if they did, they wouldn't be class A in the first place.

Horikita and I decided to walk toward the cave. Of course. That guy looked at us unfriendly.

"What the hell? Where are you doing here?"

"I want to spy your camp, any problem?" Horikita spoke indifferently.

Straightforward, on point, and frankly. All of these factors made that guy appreciate in Horikita's word and let us in---

Nah, of course, he looked angrier.

"Huh. I think your A class will use the intelligent way but---" She stared at the curtain and pretended to sigh. "This is less intelligent and more like foxy."

Horikita tried to provoke the guard. 

And it worked.

"What are you saying?"

"Are you deaf? I won't say again. Ayanokouji-Kun. Do you remember what I said?"

"This is less intelligent and more like foxy." I played as Horikita's script.

"Look. Even class D can remember my word. I started to doubt this school's grouping standard."

"Tch. So you're just idiots from class D?"

"Idiot? Well, if the idiot saw your place, there was nothing, right?" Horikita raised her eyebrow. "Or your strategy is so sucked until it'll be destroyed easily by someone seeing your place."

"Nonsense!"

"So I can look inside, right?" Horikita reached her hand to the plastic curtained.

The guard tried to stop her.

"Stop! Don't do anything capricious!" He shouted.

"I will just look inside, there's nothing against the rule, right?"

"What do you mean!? This cave is been using by class A! Class D has no right!"

"I'm not going to use it. " Horikita said. "I'm just going to go into the cave. The rule doesn't ban it, right?"

"For the school's rule, of course. But about our rule, I don't think so."

Someone spoke up behind me. I turned around and saw the tall man without any hair on his head walking toward us.

"Who are these people, Yahiko?" That man asked the guard.

"They're from class D! They're trying to look inside our cave. They're cheating, Katsuragi-San!" Yahiko reported. The man called Katsuragi seemed to be his leader.

"Don't be overacting. I just open the curtain."

Horikita confronted those two without a sign of fear.

"Then, just open and see it if you want. But as soon as you do. I'll report to school that you mess with our stuff." Katsuragi said calmly.

"I told your minion that it's not against the rule."